Reviews for Begin again
Guest chapter 18 . 11/21/2012
Loved this chapter! They are just so adorable and I love the way you write them I felt so sorry for Paige at the end and I hope everything works out for them
OTHangels chapter 18 . 11/21/2012
Great update
Guest chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
Awww if this was a book I'd buy it. Updated soon (:
FullMoonUnder chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
Sick Emily is cute:) I can't believe that she has the opprlortunity to go to the olympics I'm sure Paige is proud:) I can't wait untill they get to France it's gonna be a lot of romance I hope ! ;)
OTHangels chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
Great
Trinity Dower chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
Nice...hopefully , we'll read another chapter ASAP...:)
pamy chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
Heeey.. Wow this chapter was awesome really. Tiny bathroom? Hahahahahaha well I just can't wait for the next. Xx
dumbfangirl chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
I started reading this over the weekend and was *entirely* engrossed... when I came to the end of Chapter 16 I refused to accept things were temporarily over, so started again and was so happy when there was another chapter. This is brilliant. SO brilliant. Honestly, with you around writing this story, the wait until January 8th will be a lot easier to endure. Thanks for writing!
glorymania chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
Really sweet chapter! I'm excited to see what France has to offer for these two lovers. :) Update soon?
mduwel chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
This story is just so cute. And pretty much super believable. The dialogue feels real.
Bamary chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
Just found this story a few days ago and I'm so in love with it! amazing funny chapters, amazing sad chapters and amazing real chapters! Can't wait for more!
FullMoonUnder chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Yay an update! Their relationship is so cute and the way you write them makes them even cuter than they are on the tv show:) can't wait for the next update!
netafaye chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
Very emotional chapter. I was wiping tears from my eyes through most of it.
netafaye chapter 5 . 11/3/2012