Reviews for Begin again
Viva33 chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
What a ride. Thanks for this story. A new favorite.
Viva33 chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
Gosh, i cried so much from the last chapter and from this... Sadly it's going to end soon but hipe this story is not abandoned despite what it looks like. This is just so good to be
Thulas chapter 24 . 5/28/2014
I wish this story could go on forever. I love love it
Paily Shipper chapter 24 . 5/4/2014
I know this story hasn't been updated in over a year and the summary says that its on hiatus but its such a lovely story and you write it so beautifully that I hope you'd finish it. It doesn't seem like there is a lot left to this story. Probably just tying up some loose ends. I know a lot of times people loose the inspiration that they started writing their stories with and it's really hard to continue after that. I truly hope that is not the case here but if it is then I understand your reluctance to continue. But if it's not then it is my humble and ardent request to you that you finish this story because this is one of the most poignant, heartfelt and riveting Paily story that I have read in a long time.

P.S. I love Teach Me How To Fall! It's brilliant! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/13/2014
Am like crying :'( omg u are such a great writer I love ur work so much just please get them back together soon lol
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I love it! Awsome paily fanfic by far..
carrie62 chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
This story is the best Paily written! So realistic and beautiful. I hope you update soon
mickey07 chapter 22 . 11/11/2013
This chapter was really fantastic! You really is amazing! please don't give up on this story... this made me cry.. please update.. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! :)
mickey07 chapter 24 . 11/8/2013
I'm starting to read your story... but when i saw the date you updated the last the chapter i feel sad and hopeless that this story will end me up hanging.. please update more often.. tnx! :)
Plamin24 chapter 24 . 10/25/2013
Please continue with this story I miss it so much you should take a time to update it again even though is seems like you could leave it there and it would be a good finish I think you can add a little more and make them go back to old times when they were happy
Sasha chapter 24 . 10/6/2013
This was amazing. You are a fantastic writer.
Kala chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
It's like falling in love all over again reading the stories, Love it!
Cate53 chapter 24 . 9/4/2013
I almost didn't read this story seeing it was unfinished, but it had a lot of reviews so I thought it would be worth it and it SO was! I think the first 5 chapters were so strong. Showing the relationship build in the aftermath of Maya's death (never liked Maya!) and them being so sweet together.
I wasn't sure the college jump was going to be so good - was it just going to be the pain of separation. And I particularly didn't like the conflict over the Europe trip and that heart breaking separation. If you had stopped writing there I would have been annoyed! But the reconnection and the reconciliation was just so lovely! Even unfinished, the 24th chapter leaves them in a pretty good place and happy so while I want a bit more Paily love and a few loose ends tied up, it is pretty much perfect as is! However, I'll keep hoping a story update pops up one of these days!
Thank you so much for this epic love story. So well written and emotionally touching. Thank you!
Nicole chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
I started reading this fan fic yesterday and I am already on chapter 20. This chapter was absolutely gut wrenching but so real. My stomach hurts from the pain portrayed in both POV. You are a great writer!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/10/2013
Update soooon pls. We want more of this :)
348 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »