Reviews for Begin again
mickey07 chapter 24 . 11/8/2013
I'm starting to read your story... but when i saw the date you updated the last the chapter i feel sad and hopeless that this story will end me up hanging.. please update more often.. tnx! :)
Plamin24 chapter 24 . 10/25/2013
Please continue with this story I miss it so much you should take a time to update it again even though is seems like you could leave it there and it would be a good finish I think you can add a little more and make them go back to old times when they were happy
Sasha chapter 24 . 10/6/2013
This was amazing. You are a fantastic writer.
Kala chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
It's like falling in love all over again reading the stories, Love it!
Cate53 chapter 24 . 9/4/2013
I almost didn't read this story seeing it was unfinished, but it had a lot of reviews so I thought it would be worth it and it SO was! I think the first 5 chapters were so strong. Showing the relationship build in the aftermath of Maya's death (never liked Maya!) and them being so sweet together.
I wasn't sure the college jump was going to be so good - was it just going to be the pain of separation. And I particularly didn't like the conflict over the Europe trip and that heart breaking separation. If you had stopped writing there I would have been annoyed! But the reconnection and the reconciliation was just so lovely! Even unfinished, the 24th chapter leaves them in a pretty good place and happy so while I want a bit more Paily love and a few loose ends tied up, it is pretty much perfect as is! However, I'll keep hoping a story update pops up one of these days!
Thank you so much for this epic love story. So well written and emotionally touching. Thank you!
Nicole chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
I started reading this fan fic yesterday and I am already on chapter 20. This chapter was absolutely gut wrenching but so real. My stomach hurts from the pain portrayed in both POV. You are a great writer!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/10/2013
Update soooon pls. We want more of this :)
Joker29 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Love it please keep going. At first I thought u disliked paige cause u talked a lot about Maya and also you put her in a lot of bad situations. Some of the chapters made me cry.
I love how you wrote Emily and paige though it was great.
EndWorldPeas chapter 22 . 5/6/2013
I am completely enthralled by your story. I find myself reading the chapters over and over again making sure I didn't miss anything. Paige and Emily are adorable, then heartbreaking, then adorable again. So much feeling. : ) Great job.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/29/2013
Please keep writing
Paige chapter 24 . 4/16/2013
Please keep writing I love this story and you are a amazing writer thank you for writing :)
Guest chapter 24 . 4/10/2013
Please update this soon. I've just finished reading it.
I've never read anything so wonderful in my life. I've never cried so much before or feel that kind of emotion in words.
Honestly thinking about it makes me get teared up. It's beautiful. Thank you so much. Update this soon because I want feel that emotion again. Thank you again.
Claas chapter 24 . 4/10/2013
May I say that this is probably the most beautiful story I've read.
There were chapters that made me smile, others made me sad, others made me happy, some even made me cry.
You are doing a great job with this, it feels real and it feels like something everybody may be able to relate to.
Such beauty, love in the purest way.
O'Reilly9 chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
Just found this story and read all 24 chapters during these last few hours. I swear this made me happy then sad then happy then sad again! I mean I fell in love with the girls as they fell in love with each other. You really managed to make this story innocent and sweet and as they grew together turned it into intense and hot and you could just feel everything they were feeling. I'm truly impressed with your writing and ability to bring such a real feeling to this story.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/16/2013
soooooooo fucking beautiful love story..made me laugh and cry at the same time..who ever you are "author" dude,,you made my day!..keep working.
340 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »