Reviews for Begin again
bnmbnmbnmnbm chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Glad Paige is there to comfort Emily and make her feel better.
bnmbnmbnmnbm chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Poor Emily.

Wow, you are a really great writer.

I could never write something like this, I'm more used to writing in scripts.
anonima chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
This story is getting better and better!
saii79 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
God girl, you're teasing us! :D This chapter was amazing again. I loved the paintball battle, all of Em's friends and Paige finally spent time together, and all of them enjoyed it. I liked that they can accept Paige, the whole battle was funny. :)

How you describe Em's and Paige's feelings, is so beautiful, so much in love with each other, love it. :) I patient, ok try to patient, and wait the right time, when they can be finally together.

Thanks for the great writing again, can't wait for the next one. :)
deadgirl101 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
This was amazing and sooo emotional I want them together :D !
Sora Yagami chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
"Em, Paige, are you two on the same team?"

Jajaja okay, good one! That was SO funny! xD!. I just had to mention that ;D!

So... with the rest of the chapter... just kill me already! D:! I'm crying a lot! :'(! I was all smiles and grinning like an idiot because Emily's so cute! she's adorable when she is triying to control herself all the time, it's a little sad how she thinks that Paige deserves better than a broken person like her but... it's still adorable in a way. BUT! then all the good moments go to hell because... damn! there's the almost kiss, the awkward moment and in the car... when all the public and readers are like "Damn! at least Emily got the guts to clear something!" the big downfall comes... really, I SO hate that Sara Girl like you got no idea ._.

Again, it's a little sad how Emily just leave aside her own feelings because she thinks it's for the best... she thinks Paige deserves better and that she lost her chance. Because damn! that's exactly what Paige thinks! And at this rate... they're gonna hurt each other a lot, they both think the other wants to be "just friends" when they both want to be more...

And "just friends" it's just a lot of crap! Come on, anyone that have to use that term obviously like the other person xD.

But whatever, just so you know... this left me with a bittersweet feeling... I don't know If it was such a good idea to see some of Paige POV...I loved to know a little of what the hell is going on in her head but... damn! Now I know for sure that she feels the same and that just make this harder because... I know they like each other but that they're being idiots and I can't do anything to help them! It's frustrating! xD Like I said, I'm crying and my stomach hurts because I'm making a little tantrum or something like that (I know sometimes I'm childish, thank you! xD). But don't worry, I get that they're not just gonna be together right away, that would be kind of boring, you have to make us want it so bad! (Well, I want it so bad... seriously, you're gonna cause me a serious problem with my stomach or something -for the way I'm angry at Emily and Paige for being so... idiots! yeah, that's the word, just face your feelings! xD-) SO bad that you need to have us begging you for it... Then, and just then and after a good storyline and giving that Sara girl a good "Go to hell!" scene, you can write about them being really really together. Not before... SO... yeah, maybe a few chapters or more from here xD.

But just so you know, I really liked the way you wrote Emily here, I like that's she's so sweet that puts aside her feelings -it also infuriates me but don't worry xD- and the way you wrote Paige... a little glance at her head and... damn! things are complicated BUT! please Paige! Don't give up, a Mcullers don't give up so easily! Emily just so sweet and she's so broken right now... If Paige don't take that first step, Emily's not gonna do it, because she just made so many "mistakes" this past days that she's gonna be extra careful about what she says and does around Paige. So yeah, Paige have to see it for herself! She have to see that Emily really loves her and that she's just holding back because she don't want to see Paige get hurt... And Paige have to remember about Emily's nightmare, she can't forget about it! I mean, she don't know what it was about but she have to see the connection!...

I know I'm being a little demanding towards Paige but like I said, I feel that she have to see all this by herself and act on it because Emily's not gonna do it u.u!

Good job incluiding the other girls too! I began to missed them xD! So yeah... I'm gonna go but... damn! I have contradicted feelings... I'm sad because they're in a difficult position and they don't see each other feelings BUT! I also love to read something like this, it hurts but it's interesting...

I'm beggining to think I'm some sort of masochist or something, I read, I cry, I get angry with Emily, Paige and the world and their situation but I'm gonna be here when the next chapter it's uploaded for sure xD!

See ya! Hugs From Mexico!
Yana chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
It was really good! And a new chapter was worth so anxious waiting. How much has happened. And I do not mind waiting, even more I like throwing all those lovely views and a touch girls!

Paige's POV was so amazing. About these feelings and I hoped to open it.

Emily definitely need to be bolder, but to start it would not hurt to determine the seriousness of his feelings.

In general, it was great and I look forward to continuing ...

Please, do not we wait;) Tom
chordstruck99 chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Great job! Excited to see what happens next...
Artisall chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Amazing. I'm pretty much on the edge if my seat waiting for another chapter... Pretty please. I'm so glad a kick ass Paige and Emily story exists:D
moomin102 chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Great chapter. I love the pace that you've set for this fic. And I'm really glad you had Paige thing badly about Sara's flirting. I like that Paige only wants Emily cause that's how it feels when you're first falling for someone. A lot of people seem to overlook that. Can't wait for the next update, you're awesome.
chelseaxlee chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Yay yay yay YAY! First a new update AND a personal shout-out to me? I'm 24 and yet I'm totally fangirling over this lol. I love how much Emily blushes at the simple things Paige does, it's just so precious and I can picture her doing it. Plus you have Emily be good at math, and I've always been a huge math nerd, so I definitely dig that part too :D Plus you picked the Pink song they sang on the show, so cute. This might have to be my favorite chapter thus far, but you're torturing us woman! :P think maybe they'll finally kiss next chapter? A girl can hope. Keep up the good work!
Sora Yagami chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Ou! That last sentence just killed me!

I'm in the same position as Emily... I mean, not literally, just that I too don't get where they're standing xD. I'm all anxious because... God! I SO want to read how Paige feels about all this! D:! I mean, Emily mentioned that Paige was so happy because some girl flirted with her... Paige love Emily? She still love her? u.u! I mean, If Paige don't do anything, this isn't gonna work because Emily is feeling kind of guilty because she rejected Paige once :/!

So yeah, let's just say this thing it's complicated xD. Maybe the girls should help? Well, I don't exactly know how that would help ._.

Oh! And that dream! Damn! that was creepy D:! And again, Emily is feeling bad because of Alison u.u! "See, you always lose them in the end Emily" That part just crushed me D:! And well, I though so too when I saw that Maya was dead... it was like "Oh come on! That's just pure evil! They killed Ali and then Maya? Emily is gonna think that she have bad luck in romance and that she just hurt people she love D:!" and that's it xD.

So yeah... I want to see how this is gonna work... Emily deserved some happiness :(! I want to see jealous Paige! But in this circustances I clearly dub it xD! But I can always hope xD.

See ya! Hugs From Mexico :3!
chelseaxlee chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I think today would be the PERFECT day for an update, anyone else agree? It would most definitely start my week off right! Ready set go? :D
Yana chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
And once again breathtaking sequel!

Emily finally beginning to open their eyes and notice how amazing she was everything to everyone close to her!

How many things! However, I have a question!) We observe the inner feelings Em'ly, but know nothing about what is going on inside Paige. Will there be something in this direction? It's very interesting how it feels and sees Paige.

P.S. If there are errors in the text, I'm sorry - English is not my native language! I can answer in Ukrainian or Russian;)
Tasha chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
So perfect, love that you took your time. I really how this is how it goes in season 3!
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »