Reviews for Begin again
Anita chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Yay, Paige/Emily fic! It so well written I loved it.

Ok so I just read this entire story in practically one sitting and now my heart is broken. I need you to continue this story. It was everything that I've been looking for in a Paily fic. It was so perfectly paced and plotted. The relationships rang true. Please, please, continue!
carola76 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I really love this. It's all going at a perfect pace. I like how realistic it is, and that you're not going fast and just pushing them together. It's gradual ad totally believable. This is how I'm hoping they will progress on the show.

Love the sweet moments between Paige and Emily. Especially at the lake. And the flirty moments are great too. And the other girls' voices ring true as well. I laughed about Spencer and Hanna joking about the tutoring. Keep going!
Annie chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Wow this is good, really good. I think it's paced really well and doesn't gloss over Maya or rush Emily into anything with Paige sooner than she'd realistically be ready. Keep up the great work.
Anita7 chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Once again your writting have amazed me :),

i really like the way you're not rushing things and slowly develop Emily's feelings.

I look forward to read the next chapter ;)
danya chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
I got say that this story is so good. I love Emily and Paige, I really dind't care that Maya died. Please continue this :)
saii79 chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
I have to admit, I don't mind, that you couldn't stop writing, because I really enjoy your story. As Yana wrote, like a great book, that you can't stop to read. Realistic, emotional, lovely and cute at the same time. When Paige talked about her sister, my eyes filled with tears. Your writing style is fantastic, this chapter was the best part of my day, thanks. And thanks that you spend your time to write this beautiful story for us. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
SM chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I dislike Paige with a passion its all about Emaya for me but the Emily grieving part was well written great job with that!
Yana chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
wow... this was amazing... please update again... Wow, this is a really fantastic chapter, a lot going on. I'm looking forward to what's next!

This fanfiction is the best i have ever read, it's like reading a book you know, just one of those book that when you have started to read it's impossible to stop.

This story is so beautifull and true. It's a travel trought so many feelings, it is so well written. For me it's like a drug because each chapter make me want to read more.

I look forward to the next chapter and thank you for sharing!
moomin102 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Great chapter. I'm not a Maya fan but I really like how youre handling Emily's grief realistically. Cant wait for some more of Paige.
bloodyelectro chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Youre right: there is quite a lack of Paily, so Im really glad youre writing this.

Great first chapter, hopefully there will be more soon. :)
Anita7 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I really like the way you write.

This fanfiction totally made my day, thank you for this.

I will follow this story so please update :)
saii79 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Was a rough day today. Then I came home and saw there is a new Emily-Paige story, and it makes me smile. I'm a huge Paige fan, and love her relationship with Emily.

I like that your story presist after the season 2 finale, like that you write about Emily's feelings, it's so realistic. Great work, and keep writing please, because I'm so curious how their relationship will be build again. Thanks for the great story. :)
Sam chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Wow ... Pemili new love story

Emily described a sense of wonder. Excellent work.

More likely to read a new chapter
Yana chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
How am I glad the new FF

This is fantastic!

Please keep on writing! I hope there will be more longer Paige!

They are great together! I look forward to a new chapter!
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22