Reviews for Begin again
chelseaxlee chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Yay yay yay YAY! First a new update AND a personal shout-out to me? I'm 24 and yet I'm totally fangirling over this lol. I love how much Emily blushes at the simple things Paige does, it's just so precious and I can picture her doing it. Plus you have Emily be good at math, and I've always been a huge math nerd, so I definitely dig that part too :D Plus you picked the Pink song they sang on the show, so cute. This might have to be my favorite chapter thus far, but you're torturing us woman! :P think maybe they'll finally kiss next chapter? A girl can hope. Keep up the good work!
Sora Yagami chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Ou! That last sentence just killed me!

I'm in the same position as Emily... I mean, not literally, just that I too don't get where they're standing xD. I'm all anxious because... God! I SO want to read how Paige feels about all this! D:! I mean, Emily mentioned that Paige was so happy because some girl flirted with her... Paige love Emily? She still love her? u.u! I mean, If Paige don't do anything, this isn't gonna work because Emily is feeling kind of guilty because she rejected Paige once :/!

So yeah, let's just say this thing it's complicated xD. Maybe the girls should help? Well, I don't exactly know how that would help ._.

Oh! And that dream! Damn! that was creepy D:! And again, Emily is feeling bad because of Alison u.u! "See, you always lose them in the end Emily" That part just crushed me D:! And well, I though so too when I saw that Maya was dead... it was like "Oh come on! That's just pure evil! They killed Ali and then Maya? Emily is gonna think that she have bad luck in romance and that she just hurt people she love D:!" and that's it xD.

So yeah... I want to see how this is gonna work... Emily deserved some happiness :(! I want to see jealous Paige! But in this circustances I clearly dub it xD! But I can always hope xD.

See ya! Hugs From Mexico :3!
chelseaxlee chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I think today would be the PERFECT day for an update, anyone else agree? It would most definitely start my week off right! Ready set go? :D
Yana chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
And once again breathtaking sequel!

Emily finally beginning to open their eyes and notice how amazing she was everything to everyone close to her!

How many things! However, I have a question!) We observe the inner feelings Em'ly, but know nothing about what is going on inside Paige. Will there be something in this direction? It's very interesting how it feels and sees Paige.

P.S. If there are errors in the text, I'm sorry - English is not my native language! I can answer in Ukrainian or Russian;)
Tasha chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
So perfect, love that you took your time. I really how this is how it goes in season 3!
getlostandruncici chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Lovin' this 15-page long chapter 3 :)) I hope this will be a really looong fan fic, up to 50 chapters please...

You really are staying true to Paige's character on the show. As she just came out, she isn't really familiar with the flirting aesthetic :) haha.

I kind of remember Radiohead's "high and dry" song..."Don't leave me high, don't leave me dry..." in this chapter. I hope Emily wouldn't hurt Paige as she can have the tendency to send mix signals and im afraid that because of her loss of Maya she wouldn't let to give herself all out to Paige.

Im looking forward to the next chapters. Thank you for this gem :))
saii79 chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Paige is adorable, just like jealous Emily. :) Like how she is dealing with her feelings, it's so realistic, just like her nightmare. I felt it so real, and just want to hug her, and never let go.

Thanks for the amazing chapter again, can't wait to read the next one. :)
chordstruck99 chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Holy Crap! I created a profile JUST so I could comment on this. Marlene King should HIRE YOU! Please keep writing!
chelseaxlee chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
ADORED the new chapter. The way you wrote her dream about Ali/Maya/Paige was so real it was almost heartbreaking. I've had dreams like that before, and you're lucky if someone is there to make it better when you wake up. I also loved seeing the jealous side of Emily. I'm so excited to see what happens in future chapters when they're unable to hide their feelings anymore. Keep up thegreat work, you're an incredible writer and I'm a huge fan :]
Anita7 chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Love this chapter :)

Love the way you wrote the analyse of Emily about her own feelings.

Looking forward to read the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
I think Emily should just tell Paige how she feels. Maya would want Emily to be happy. Emily should just tell Paige and see where things go from there.
Artisall chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Another wonderful chapter. I'm really enjoying this story. Your writing is lovely. You take such good care of these characters if that makes sense. Please keep going, I need to know what happens.
getlostandruncici chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Gawd, I love this fanfic! Paily by all means. Can't wait for the next chapters. Great transition in showing Paige and Emily's undeniable connection :) Keep it up! Will there be a third party that will take interest on Paige? I would want to see her catching some attention from another character, a possible rival for Emily. BUt of course, Paily happy-ending all the way here :)))
Artisall chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Wonderful story. There are so few Paige/Emily stories. I'm glad you're writing one. Please keep it up. It's quite good ;)
anon chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
These two chapters have been great! Thank you for taking the time to treat Emily's relationship with Maya realistically! I always preferred Paige, but I was really sad for Emily to lose Maya in the way she did. Anyway, I figured out a long time ago that while I may want certain things to happen with characters, good things come to those who wait. I would much rather see true character development than rushed togetherness for quick thrills. I really hope you keep writing more chapters!
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »