Reviews for Begin again
getlostandruncici chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Lovin' this 15-page long chapter 3 :)) I hope this will be a really looong fan fic, up to 50 chapters please...

You really are staying true to Paige's character on the show. As she just came out, she isn't really familiar with the flirting aesthetic :) haha.

I kind of remember Radiohead's "high and dry" song..."Don't leave me high, don't leave me dry..." in this chapter. I hope Emily wouldn't hurt Paige as she can have the tendency to send mix signals and im afraid that because of her loss of Maya she wouldn't let to give herself all out to Paige.

Im looking forward to the next chapters. Thank you for this gem :))
saii79 chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Paige is adorable, just like jealous Emily. :) Like how she is dealing with her feelings, it's so realistic, just like her nightmare. I felt it so real, and just want to hug her, and never let go.

Thanks for the amazing chapter again, can't wait to read the next one. :)
chordstruck99 chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Holy Crap! I created a profile JUST so I could comment on this. Marlene King should HIRE YOU! Please keep writing!
chelseaxlee chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
ADORED the new chapter. The way you wrote her dream about Ali/Maya/Paige was so real it was almost heartbreaking. I've had dreams like that before, and you're lucky if someone is there to make it better when you wake up. I also loved seeing the jealous side of Emily. I'm so excited to see what happens in future chapters when they're unable to hide their feelings anymore. Keep up thegreat work, you're an incredible writer and I'm a huge fan :]
Anita7 chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Love this chapter :)

Love the way you wrote the analyse of Emily about her own feelings.

Looking forward to read the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
I think Emily should just tell Paige how she feels. Maya would want Emily to be happy. Emily should just tell Paige and see where things go from there.
Artisall chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Another wonderful chapter. I'm really enjoying this story. Your writing is lovely. You take such good care of these characters if that makes sense. Please keep going, I need to know what happens.
getlostandruncici chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Gawd, I love this fanfic! Paily by all means. Can't wait for the next chapters. Great transition in showing Paige and Emily's undeniable connection :) Keep it up! Will there be a third party that will take interest on Paige? I would want to see her catching some attention from another character, a possible rival for Emily. BUt of course, Paily happy-ending all the way here :)))
Artisall chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Wonderful story. There are so few Paige/Emily stories. I'm glad you're writing one. Please keep it up. It's quite good ;)
anon chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
These two chapters have been great! Thank you for taking the time to treat Emily's relationship with Maya realistically! I always preferred Paige, but I was really sad for Emily to lose Maya in the way she did. Anyway, I figured out a long time ago that while I may want certain things to happen with characters, good things come to those who wait. I would much rather see true character development than rushed togetherness for quick thrills. I really hope you keep writing more chapters!
Chelsea chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I absolutely love your story so far. I also am a huge Paily fan and was excited to have Lindsey Shaw back on the show :) pretty pretty PLEASE continue this story for a long time? That would make me super happy! I'm prepared to bribe you with baked goods and mix cds :P
Anita chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Yay, Paige/Emily fic! It so well written I loved it.

Ok so I just read this entire story in practically one sitting and now my heart is broken. I need you to continue this story. It was everything that I've been looking for in a Paily fic. It was so perfectly paced and plotted. The relationships rang true. Please, please, continue!
carola76 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I really love this. It's all going at a perfect pace. I like how realistic it is, and that you're not going fast and just pushing them together. It's gradual ad totally believable. This is how I'm hoping they will progress on the show.

Love the sweet moments between Paige and Emily. Especially at the lake. And the flirty moments are great too. And the other girls' voices ring true as well. I laughed about Spencer and Hanna joking about the tutoring. Keep going!
Annie chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Wow this is good, really good. I think it's paced really well and doesn't gloss over Maya or rush Emily into anything with Paige sooner than she'd realistically be ready. Keep up the great work.
Anita7 chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Once again your writting have amazed me :),

i really like the way you're not rushing things and slowly develop Emily's feelings.

I look forward to read the next chapter ;)
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »