Reviews for Begin again
Guest chapter 24 . 7/10/2013
Update soooon pls. We want more of this :)
Joker29 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Love it please keep going. At first I thought u disliked paige cause u talked a lot about Maya and also you put her in a lot of bad situations. Some of the chapters made me cry.
I love how you wrote Emily and paige though it was great.
EndWorldPeas chapter 22 . 5/6/2013
I am completely enthralled by your story. I find myself reading the chapters over and over again making sure I didn't miss anything. Paige and Emily are adorable, then heartbreaking, then adorable again. So much feeling. : ) Great job.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/29/2013
Please keep writing
Paige chapter 24 . 4/16/2013
Please keep writing I love this story and you are a amazing writer thank you for writing :)
Guest chapter 24 . 4/10/2013
Please update this soon. I've just finished reading it.
I've never read anything so wonderful in my life. I've never cried so much before or feel that kind of emotion in words.
Honestly thinking about it makes me get teared up. It's beautiful. Thank you so much. Update this soon because I want feel that emotion again. Thank you again.
Claas chapter 24 . 4/10/2013
May I say that this is probably the most beautiful story I've read.
There were chapters that made me smile, others made me sad, others made me happy, some even made me cry.
You are doing a great job with this, it feels real and it feels like something everybody may be able to relate to.
Such beauty, love in the purest way.
O'Reilly9 chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
Just found this story and read all 24 chapters during these last few hours. I swear this made me happy then sad then happy then sad again! I mean I fell in love with the girls as they fell in love with each other. You really managed to make this story innocent and sweet and as they grew together turned it into intense and hot and you could just feel everything they were feeling. I'm truly impressed with your writing and ability to bring such a real feeling to this story.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/16/2013
soooooooo fucking beautiful love story..made me laugh and cry at the same time..who ever you are "author" dude,,you made my day!..keep working.
beaches13 chapter 24 . 3/15/2013
I'm sooo glad it ended uplifting & them together. I wish it was a little longer. Just a chapter or 2 to see them still together. Thanks for the story & it made sense to go from T to M
just me chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
i was going to read and love it...like i really love it!
beaches13 chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
I totally totally hate this chapter. It's soo sucks. Not fair. I hope the next chapter is better
SeriousMoonlite chapter 24 . 3/12/2013
Amazing story! Really one of my top 5 Paily fics on here.
Your writing of the characters has been spot on. The storyline is so engaging I didn't want to stop reading until I got to the last chapter! You've probably got some more drama coming up but I'm so glad to see they've found each other again.
Looking forward to the update :)
WinnDixie91 chapter 24 . 2/16/2013
I could really feel the emotion, especially in this chapter. I look forward to further developments as you take these characters into further waters.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/14/2013
Please update agin I love this story
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »