Reviews for Begin again
iowahawx chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
You know, this really picked up steam in the last few chapters. Some fics I've read just stall and this one doesn't, it's actually gotten better. So, great job, hope to read more soon. :)
Cony.xD chapter 23 . 1/25/2013
Your fic its so so so awsome!... I loved it, I really do...

Please continue soon!... I want more happy Paily moments :)
itslexi chapter 23 . 1/24/2013
amazing story! can't get enough of it.
Mari1505 chapter 23 . 1/19/2013
Why are you taking si long in update?! This fanfic is awesome!
Shayle-uk chapter 23 . 1/16/2013
Again just so well done, I really connect with the characters and can picture them whilst reading which is always a good sign that the writer has portrayed the characters well :) thank you just awesome :)
Marmoreck chapter 22 . 1/15/2013
Amazing! really nice i enjoyed so much! don't stop, nice work!
Sazar chapter 23 . 1/13/2013
I love the whole idea of Paige being Emily's little secret, but we all know Emily is too nice to keep it up for long. Can't wait to see how this unfolds, especially with their history.
Really amazing job on this :)
Jes Angell chapter 23 . 1/13/2013
the way you convey Paige and Em's feelings towards each other is really amazing..its almost like they're in front of me coz i can really feel all that love..i just love every detail..
FullMoonUnder chapter 23 . 1/12/2013
Oh my goodness they are so in love! Please keep writing this awesomeness:))))
apl85 chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
It brought a smile to my face when i seen a notivcation in my inbox that Another chapter was uploaded. This story is so good I never want it to end. Can't wait for the next chapter
lettykoalamelomane chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
oh my goooooooooosh! This is awesomeness! I want more!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
I found this story a couple days ago and I just couldn't stop reading it. I can't even begin to put into words how amazing it is. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it and I really and truly hope that it goes on for a little longer. Thanks again. :)
Paily lover chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
Ah so many emotions seriously u make me wanna hug and kiss and love them more. I just hope Emily has the courage to tell Alexis, goodness and to think Alexis is coming back from with the thoughts if Emily moving in with her..."dun dun dun" omg what if Emily is too afraid to confess and never does? I trust Em. Oh when Paige got between "Em's legs" I was like oh boy...thanks for always surprisising me with your writing skills ;)
Del chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
Omg. That is so raw and real. I really hope that their relationship last but with nice Alexis along, I am not sure how will it turn out to be. Will emily be strong enough to face this?i sure hope so cos I do want to see the progress between Paige and emily.
Thanks for the update. This is really good. (:
cici chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
Wow..I could never explain how this chapter moved me...the emotions from Paige and em's predicament had brought tears, yet again to my eyes. As I read each words, sentences and paragraphs, the depth and intensity of paily's situation escalates and up until the end, the last words from Emily's proved to me that things are never white or black...it's filled with color that when you mixed in with another could make a new color or turn it into grey...

Thank you for writing this captivating story :)
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »