Reviews for Begin again
cooljuli000 chapter 24 . 2/9/2013
Amazing FF! I love it :)
dumbfangirl chapter 24 . 2/3/2013
Forget Paily, forget PLL... this is my favourite fic from any show. When I see myself getting to the bottom of the page I actually slow waaay down because I don't want the chapters to come to an end. The best.
OTHangels chapter 24 . 2/2/2013
Amazing update!
Shayle-uk chapter 24 . 2/2/2013
WOW what can I say I have loved this story from start to finish and I even re read the whole thing b4 I read this last chapter, just so I could get lost in it all again! LOVE IT! :) :)
Dannyfmfvelez chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
Holy mother of... I could write an essay about this! I won't though
I took the day off (literally!) to read it all, non stop. gotta tell you... just finished! it's 5:33am.
I Love the story, and I love your writing. you could definitely write a book! any book! jesus
I felt like I wanted to kill you when I read chapter 20, that shit was so damn intense! I ended up crying for god's sake! I Hate You, But I love you at the same time! hahaha
I just can't find the words to describe... Please! don't stop writing, yea. Thank you! ;)
szalowski chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
fell in love with the way you decided to write out this chapter...awesome work, hope to see an update from you soon! xo
FullMoonUnder chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
Perfect moment at the end and I'm glad Alexis is gone!
Cici chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
Here we go…I couldn’t even fathom the utmost joy that you brought with this chapter. I’m glad that Emily found the courage to break it off with Alexis and she did it with no doubt…for Paige and for them to be together again…to begin again.

I hope you’ll continue to write about Paily moments together as they re-learn each other and move forward together as a reunited couple. But I always wonder after a reunion and all sorts of beautiful things happening to Paily, another drama or conflict is boiling to errupt in time.

I guess I’ll just have to wait and see what will take place.

I commend you for writing a beautiful flowing interactions between Em and Paige and the scenes were described with the right words and emotions that made the visualization easy to grasp in mind.

Thanks for writing and looking forward to more chapters of Begin Again..
PrincyJess chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
I love this great great update! Can't wait for more and more!
bamary chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
Awwww! I feel like em, this was so sweet and then it was so sad and then it was beautiful and hot... Perfect! Awww, i didn't realize how much I missed Taylor! i would love to see how the girls react to them being back together like this!
Nae10 chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
Loved the reunion!
rgs chapter 24 . 1/30/2013
great chapter, great first day... i will be nice to bring somebody from the past relationship of paige.. so we can know what happen in all those years..
PamyNovaes chapter 24 . 1/30/2013
O dear lord! I just LOVE your story is like.. man. I have no words. The last two chapters was amazing.. Please keep writing.. Oh and the hot parts...hmmm don't need to be M because is so sweet and romantic, is not like the M fics here. Just post the next soon!
XX babe
Jes Angell chapter 24 . 1/30/2013
i was waiting for this update so bad.. you never disappoint...this is so just so romantic. im happy they're together again..the love they have for each other is just so overwhelming..i just want them to be happy again...please update soon
Paily lover chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
And I will carry on loving you for the rest of my life And probably even longer" Paige McCullers is the best gf, I want my own Paige ;) she is just the best. The whole beak up with Alexis and I understand Emily being upset is not easy to break up with ppl even if u don't love them. well for ppl with morals like Emily and myself, im happy to see Taylor back _ the "date" so cute reminded me of the Pinic Paily had at school with a mini umbrella! I'm so happy u updated, I constantly keep on checking, I'm happy they get to start/begin again (: so now more Paily good feelings? _
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »