Reviews for Fragmented
lakariana chapter 41 . 6/6/2017
Enjoyed reading this saga a lot, you covered so much ground and fixed so many things that bothered me about the end of season two. Long live Torchwood Three. Great job.
sandysan2013 chapter 41 . 5/20/2017
I adore this verse and hope you have something new in store for us. I'd love for Owen to return to full function and live Tosh like she deserves. I'd also like to see the Team confront Whitehall and the 456. They'll save the world and again and Team Torchwood in the bargain. You'll use all the resources T3 has and that silly crime spree Gwen orchestrated won't be necessary. I look forward to anything you produce.
petuniadoodle chapter 41 . 6/17/2016
Great story! Thanks so much for sharing your story.
FranArian chapter 41 . 11/20/2015
Brilliant story...took me more than a week to read it (still can't take much computer work at this point), but well worth the effort. And last I asked, Gareth is still a patron of the Trust. Just makes him even more perfect in my book. :}
Gmariam chapter 41 . 7/27/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed the alternate take on events and how it affected the team. Sending Gwen and Ianto back to the past was fascinating and well done...well researched, gritty but not too much. Thank you for not letting them go through with it!
I'm curious what you thought about Gwen's recovery compared to Ianto's recovery. I know he went through more, but she seemed to bounce back much faster, and with less guilt. Do you see that as part of her character, and do you think that makes her strong or shallow?
I enjoyed John in this, even as he flipped back and forth. It seemed real, though. And the end, where Ianto was ready and willing to sacrifice everything to spare Jack was gut wrenching. But I'm glad John spared Ianto!
The last chapter, when Ianto goes to the pony trust, was very cool. I thought it would be something like that, or the Iron Age recreation. It totally made sense and was a great character insight. In response to my own question about Gwen, I think it shows that Ianto is better able to take experiences like this and accept them, make them a part of himself, whereas Gwen will probably sweep most of it under her mental emotional rug.
So Jack. Oh Jack. How can he be so clueless at the end! Sometimes I wonder if fanfiction has him wrong, because after almost 140 years, how can he claim such ignorance of things like that? Regardless of his time, his upbringing, his personal beliefs, sometimes I think Jack must be wiser than we give him credit for. This sort of borders that, as I could probably see him saying something so ignorant because of who he is...yet at the same time, he is aware of Ianto's feelings about Gwen and should probably have checked himself. Only, maybe that's in character, because even after 140 years, he is still an impulsive, emotional person, not necessarily a man who thinks first and acts or speaks second. So I'm curious how you see Jack in terms of how he treats Ianto, whether he is clueless or impulsive or even deliberately obtuse or cruel.
I will certainly read the next two stories, but for some reason have gone back in the season to Magwich. Having started it, I can see there will certainly be more comments about Jack coming up! You write him as a man who so obviously cares about Ianto and I love that, yet at the same time he screws up so much I want to deck him already!
Great read, I enjoyed it a lot!
Gmariam chapter 11 . 7/24/2015
This is one of those stories where I want to so badly peek ahead to see what happens, or even just read through the reviews to get a clue! But I won't. Maybe. It's a great idea, one little twist to those last two episodes, and I like how much of them you are using, only in different ways. I'm going to assume (or hope) that since there are two sequels, it won't turn out too bad...right? ;)
Guest chapter 36 . 6/11/2015
WHAT
Guest chapter 35 . 6/11/2015
OMG OMG OMG
sd4ianto chapter 39 . 11/17/2014
I'm leaving a review for the whole story here 'cause I already left one when I read it the first time on 41. But I had something more to say this time around.

I know that this was written a while ago. But I feel like once again Jack just gets off scotfree He just says a few words that he thinks will pacify Ianto and makes Ianto a walking doormat. Jack can say whatever he wants as long as he follows it up with an "I'm sorry and let's have sex."
sd4ianto chapter 40 . 11/17/2014
The Gwen (and Jack) situation needs to be addressed. Ianto will never truly be happy by just sweeping it under the rug.
sd4ianto chapter 28 . 11/16/2014
Why always Gwen? Do you have this obsession of Gwen? Jack's "thing" for her did taper off when Gwen got married.
sd4ianto chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
Oh gag me! Thank God that Ianto has a brain he uses.
sd4ianto chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
He's so concerned with how Jack will treat him if something happens to Gwen. That's just sad.
sd4ianto chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Jack would be angry at him if something happened to Gwen?! Then Jack needs to get his priorities in order.
riversongandthedoctor chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Ummm... Somehow I never quite pictured Gray and John as shag mates or whatever. Coodles.