Reviews for Lady of Truth
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
Favorite part? Myka wanting to keep the collar
Once Upon a Femmeslash chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
What a delightful story! I must confess I mentally referred to MykaCat as MyKitty. :3
Cathy77 chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
Great story really liked it, nice writting it keep me wanting to continue reading. Great Job ! :)
Atticus chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
Utterly adorable and creative concept, well done :)
wiffyscoob chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
I really enjoyed this story and am looking forward to any MykaCat!verse ficlets you come up with! Good job!
Mini Reyes chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
"I just got here! Make HG move."

Claudia scoffed. "Yeah, right, like that's gonna happen." - I love that! That is something I could see happening!

- A lovely ending, soft and sweet. Just perfect! A story very well written!

(write more please!)
Mini Reyes chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Naw- I wish this happened in the show!
Mini Reyes chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
nnnnaaaaawwwwwwwww! SOOOOO CUTE! Positively ADORABLE!

The character portrayal is ... spot on perfect!

"Myka may hit, but Helena was downright scary." - XD I loved that!
Mini Reyes chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Naaaaw! I love the all round banter of the characters, its ... extremely well characterised, and the background information and details about the artifact are great too!
Mini Reyes chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
This is looking really good; well formatted and structured, greately written, good story line- wonderful to read!
Sylverlyf chapter 13 . 5/30/2012
I truely enjoyed this story :)
tm200 chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
This fic was adorable. Loved Helena and MykaCat curled up in the library. That it was Helena's realization of her love for Myka that brought her back. Also LOVE that Myka kept her collar that marked her as Helena's. Congrats. Thanks for sharing. MykaCat ficlets will always be welcome! :)
JordynLeighThomas chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
Ahhhhhhh! I love it! I don't think I've ever commented on this before, but I've been reading since the beginning! :D Great story! :D
Xenite chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
Thanks for this creative and very sweet story! Would love to read the MykaCat ficlets and your future stories too.
Xenite chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
Awwwww... what a wonderful and sweet resolution! I'm glad Helena found her revelation!