Reviews for Far from Boring
Erenem chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
This story was absolutely beautiful! I loved it! It made me laugh and warmed my soul. Brilliant perfection!
Puggle chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
Stunningly beautoful
Lizzie1498 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I loved how you just wrote a fanfiction with Sherlock and John talking about fanfiction...Just perfect. 3
FoxyLady40 chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Oh this is brilliant. Loved the bit about the fanfiction. :)
HobbitatHogwarts chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
I just cried! Oh my god this is perfect!
mar-iguana chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
The nicknames on the Purple Shirt of Sex website were bloody brilliant! xD Took me a while to figure out Lestrade's, but the other's were all BAM of it's HER, or OH it's HIM! XDD I'm dying of laughter here. Love this chapter, hell, I love this whole story! You're an awesome writer, so keep up the good work! :)
animegirl1987 chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
I did promise I would review this as well and here it is! I loved the sequel as much as I loved the first story. I swear that you truly have a knack for writing! Most of all for Sherlock. I'm going to be looking into your other stories here in a second. I was so happy they got married in the end, but I would love to see them with a little girl who is just as smart as Sherlock, but has John's compassion. She was be SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE. lol Do keep up the great work on whatever you write!
letuslightupthesky chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
...i don't really understand why Harry is a girl...
WitchRavenFox chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
Fantastic ending to a fantastic plot line. I think you got Harry just right, she would say something - or want to say something - i think its just in the nature of her, the opposite to John's absolute calm that can weather most things.

I love the way they both got ready separately, and I love Sherlock's display of nerves in the way he was so poorly with the throwing up... sounds silly but I think it would sneak up on him much like that to be honest. Bless him.

JJ - really, just love it, and now I am going to stomp over to Beginnings!

RF x
juls-emo chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
omg, i could have been that young woman xD cheering for them!

Brilliant chapter ! there is no better way to end such a wonderful story! I didn't really know what to do when I read the last line.. should I cry, laugh or both? It is so true.. far from boring.. there is no better way to describe them x
Becca chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I would love for you to continue! Sherlock is absolutely adorable in this story.
AGreatAndTerribleBeing chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
beautiful. A wonderful ending to a bloody amazing piece.
greenboredom chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
That inscription was what finally brought a tear to my eye, after verging on it the whole time while reading the chapter. The way this love story has been developed and brought to closure, it's no wonder that I feel like it's my very close friends that got married there! Thank you for this beautiful fic, it will always have a very special place in my sherlocked heart ;)
CalmintheChaos chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Can't wait to see what the inscription is!
juls-emo chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
lovely chapter! So sweet! what's the engraving? Where will they marry? so many questions ! I can't wait for the next chapter! *.*
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »