Reviews for That Place Where I Can't Stay
RuinNine chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
"Or maybe even the Andies playing knock and run." Hehe, yeah, I wouldn't be suprised...

That was so sweet! Thank you sooo very much for writing this story! I'm really sorry that it took so long to get back here, but those chapters were definitely worth the wait! Keep up the excellent writing, ladies!

Much love from Germany, Ruin
RuinNine chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
*sighs* That was an amazing ending! Loved it to bits!

Thank you so much!
RuinNine chapter 18 . 6/20/2012
Haha, no, we wouldn't have you any other way. :D Awesome action, ladies!

Thanks!
RuinNine chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
There you are! I was a bit worried when I couldn't find it at the MI fandom. Good thing about being out of the loop for so long is that I can read through to the end. No more cliffhangers. :D Yay! Loved it!

Thank you!
SGreenD chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
I'm so, so sad it's over now! But I guess all good things have to come to an end *sigh*

And it was a beautiful epilogue. Thanx for telling us who Doris is engaged to! (Although I'm offended it wasn't one of the Andies *Wainwright, cough* :P)

It was a sad image of Danny spending Christmas alone in front of the TV, so for Nicholas/Benji (I don't even know what to call him anymore!) to come and visit him is the best ending there could have been for this story. And presenting Danny with Lethal Weapon 4 is coming full circle :) Let Jet Li kick Mel "I have a bad haircut and zero talent" Gibson's ARSE!

I just want to thank the two of you again for this awesome story. You should most definitely do that again, sometime.

Sometime, might I suggest, in the very, very near future.
SGreenD chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
When I read that this is the final chapter and there's just the epilogue to come, I thought, okay, it can't get any worse. Is it really already over? It seemed to end so quickly for me... but that's probably because of the awesomely frequent updates... thanx a thousand times for those!

And THEN Danny and Brandt reached the roof and found it empty, and I thought, okay, NOW it won't get any worse. I was literally shouting "nooooooo!" and gripping the edge of my desk when they looked down from the roof. Oh dear GOD, I'm so glad Benji managed to grab onto the edge. The suspense the two of you were able to create in this story was perfect :)

And THEN Brandt thought about if Benji was gonna stay in Britain, and it was the first time I put any thought into it, and it would have made sense, had he decided to stay cause it was his whole LIFE and it had just been ripped from his dying hands... and I thought, nonono, it CAN'T get any worse NOW. Nicholas will STAY and Benji will cease to exist :(

But he didn't. It took a HUGE load off my mind when I read that. And Danny is right, now he says goodbye and knows exactly that it won't be for good... maybe they can even rent an RV and make a tour to Area 51 and this spectacular mailbox...? ;)

And I remember worrying what the revelation of this major secret of Benji's would do to his and Brandt's friendship - turns out I didn't need to worry, because now the two of them share this huge secret and it deepens their connection instead of jeopardizing it! It makes me so, so happy... :)

And fuck if that wasn't a long review! Team Babble struck again! But it was a long and wonderful chapter, so it fits. Can't wait for the epilogue. I know I'm probably nagging, but will we find out who Doris is engagded to? Pleeeeze? :3
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! I seriously thought Benji had died at the beginning of the chapter! I love the whole story! It was brilliantly written and left me on the edge of my seat at the end of every chapter!

Well done can't wait for your next story :)

Becky xx
SPN4eva556 chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
Really, really enjoyed this story ) I'm glad Benji decided to return to America. Very thrilling story!

Vicky
Vincentia the Shiny Mew chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I don't know how my feeling about this story. But, the friendships between Brand, Benji, and Danny are very touching. Please don't let any of them die. But, if you decide to make sad story, it could be Brandt (but I prefer not) died because it will make Benji realized his feelings for Brandt. Please don't kill me. I am Brandt (fans)

I wonder which one Benji will choose his past with Danny or his future with Brandt. Please update soon, okay
SGreenD chapter 18 . 6/3/2012
Okay, that was THE meanest cliffhanger so far :D I'm not sure how much I like it... but it makes me desparate for the next chapter!

So, I gotta say, that gun-guy is a mean motherfucker! How can he? How DARE he! To lure Benji into believing that Danny is safe, and... just... GAH! It makes me so mad, I can't even express myself.

And then he even pushed Brandt (MY Brandt!) down the stairs and almost killed him! As if I couldn't get any more mad at him. Thank GOD nothing happened to him. Now if only Benji is still okay, too, and I'd be so happy. So, so happy... any chance? Any chance at all...? :) Ah, no, you wouldn't kill Benji. You wouldn't let him kill himself, either. Nah nah. But you COULD just cook the fucking gun-guy. Fuzzy busybody!

Awesome chap! Can't wait for the next one :)
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
oh come on! I know you like to leave on cliff hangers but please update as soon as humanly possible! This story is amazing!
SGreenD chapter 17 . 5/30/2012
No no nooooo! What the hell? This is NOT Sherlock!

I'm sorry, sorry. I'll start from the beginning :)

I can't even imagine what must be going through Danny's head throughout that chapter... he already lost him ONCE, I mean, come on, isn't that enough? "He had to save Nicholas. He had done it before and he could do it again." So true, Danny, I believe in you!

Reading about Nicholas/Benji standing on the edge of the chruch roof and picturing it in my mind gave me THE flashback to Sherlock, cause I saw the season 2 finaly Monday night and it nearly KILLED me, and now the two of you are nearly killing me again! Why, whywhywhy does Benji have to die? :( Can't that stupid fucker just be, I don't know, struck by lightning? Or something? Where's the zombie apocalypse when you need one? Or a dog roaming wild on Hampstead Heath... coming to Sandford to roam wild there, and in his wild roaming taking out the stupid fucker with the gun and the desire to kill Danny?

My suggestions are hardly helpful, I know :) It was just another awesome chapter, and the cliffhangers get meaner and meaner with every chap! Great work, you guys!
SGreenD chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
Heeeeey :) Sorry about reviewing so late... now I've finally found the time! I'm happy to hear you had fun at the concert. Hope you got home alright, and said hi to that one guy from NKOTB for me... what was his name, Jordan? ;)

Anway, the chapter. As I already said in my last review, I KNEW there was something going on! But that it would be the exact guy that had shot Nicholas back then, I hadn't counted on that. It's true though, Nick has cheated death so many times it's an obvious line of thought that he has to run out of luck at SOME point - but you won't kill him, I know that. I'd buy a cricket bat for the sole purpose of beating the two of you with it, should you dare to do that! I MEAN it! XD

And somehow I get the feeling that deal Benji wants to make is about Danny and... yeah. I'm scared :( Oh man.

Another awesome chapter for an awesome story. Update soon, please! :)
RuinNine chapter 16 . 5/24/2012
You evil women! Speaking of taking the cake, ha! I sooo wanted to hear what Brandt had to say about Benji, but nooo! And then this mean cliffhanger at the end! Gaaah! I don't need that right now! (Never mind that, of course I need it, or else I wouldn't be reading this at the library where I'm supposed to be working. Hrm.)

Thank you nonetheless, as always, you two mistresses of malice!
RuinNine chapter 15 . 5/19/2012
Are you ladies serious? You're gonna leave us for the next who knows how many days with this evil cliffhanger? *insert pout here* Damn... *sighs* Nice chapter though.

Thank you! x)