Reviews for Hostage Situation
Tim Allen chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I'm Tim Allen I find this fanfic to be very boring.
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Excellent story in every way :) One thing that always bugged me about Asimov was that he never covered what would happen if a robot lacked the three laws. While this robot still has the other two laws, the first one is the most important.

And how the robot was defeated and its master found out is rather magnificent. It's all logic and brilliant.

And this really is a great idea, this leads to the possibility that Jessop might share this knowledge, and in the future, seedy underworld types might use these two law robots to do their dirty work.
Silvara chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Not bad at all! Yeah it would be cool if you continued, I wouldn't mind to read as much others ficklet as you have like that...
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
About the robot; the mere fact that it has killed a human, the bus driver, is enough evidence that it is not governed by the First Law.

I don't like this. I prefer the idea of a robot that doesn't have good definition of human, or, of a robot. Dr. Bellamy Jessop deserves strict punishment for even introducing the idea of robot who can kill a human, who is worse than a soldier, who can kill by an order, no matter whose, no matter whom.

Good luck. Thank you.