Reviews for Young Justice Z
I am pretty sure that the needle wouldn't puncture his skin and he probably would be immune to the toxin.
His name is not Gohan Son,it is Son Gohan you have to know your Japanese traditions.
I'mAAnimeMaster chapter 25 . 7/27
This was one of the best docs I've read in a good while, you captured the dbz style of mixing serious fighters with comedic moments to keep the story lively enough to not depress readers in the more heart wrenching events. 10/10
Make more chapters like at least up to 49 chapers
Time Emperor chapter 1 . 7/12
Love the story, but Zatana is 15 in the YJ series.
CMC chapter 25 . 6/16
I've enjoyed reading your fanfiction. It was the best Dragon ball z and Young Justice fanfiction I've ever read. I hope you have plans for a sequel or something?
YeTianshi chapter 6 . 5/1
Small tip though, I'm not sure how Gohan got injected with a needle since he is impervious to bullets. It would have made more sense if it was contact poison instead... Then again there was that time when Goku was sleeping and Krillin threw a rock at him that created a bump on his head. So it would be reasonable to say he wasn't taking his opponent seriously enough to prepare.
YeTianshi chapter 2 . 5/1
Wow, perfectly written, I was wondering if you were going to weaken Gohan so they'd have an easier time sedating him, but you actually capitalised on something Saiyans don't really have much of a defense against... magic :D
You you change the amount of volts you put from 1 thousand to around 1 trillion because the average lightning bolt has 1,000,000 to 1,000,000,000 and boku was getting hit by a lot of them in dragon ball but other than that this chapter was perfect.
DBZ GIRL 1 chapter 24 . 2/9
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
DBZ GIRL 1 chapter 5 . 2/8
WHYYYYYYYY! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! WHY SAIYAMAN WHYYYYYY!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
Thiso is my second time reading this story it's the best one out of the crossovers can you please make a sequel I would love to read more if you you made a series
Drew86419 chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
This story has shit grammar
R98 chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
Ok their kid will be half-human, half-sayian and half-magic power...yep
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
I really like the story but the experience is quite frankly ruined by the poor grammer and English.