Reviews for Young Justice Z
O.o they kidnapped him than attacked him for no reason and than imprisoned him
Jinxxs chapter 2 . 6/10
also you should write a story like this after the cell game like gohan gets transported while he is falling out of the sky in other words when he is 11
Jinxxs chapter 1 . 6/10
gohans 18
Kala Elric chapter 6 . 6/7
When piccolo first trained him, Gohan was only 4 years old since Raditz kidnapped him when he was 4. He trained with piccolo for a year so that would make him 5 when Vegeta and Nappa came to earth.
Shincore chapter 13 . 6/7
Even if you clone a saiyan they would be weak as fuck...Saiyans get stronger through Battle and training the only way to get as much power as a ssj or ssj2 would be if you were the LSSJ(Legendary ssj AKA Broly)
airmailmrcool chapter 2 . 4/12
I have nothing nice to say about this fic.
professionalemail101 chapter 25 . 2/19
THIS WAS A GOOD STORY BUT IT MADE ME CRY LIKE WHY CANT HE GO HOME WHENEVER HE WANTS POOR GOTEN IM LITERALLY CRYING YOUVE RUINED ME
HoloSlays chapter 25 . 1/20
Hope you end up doing a sequel someday! This was very very good! Will definitely check out your other stories!
Aint nothing better than seeing gohan finally turn into a ssj4 awesome!
willdawg992003 chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
why are they soo damn hostile
willdawg992003 chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
is gohan speaking japanese or is he multilingual also why cant anyone just calm down and let him explain instead of shoot first geesh
Deathblow88 chapter 14 . 11/16/2015
Nice Ninjago reference. I cracked up reading this.
gohkan chapter 25 . 10/24/2015
I loved the story it was amazing to read
you know what will be better if you did a crossover of gohan In the bleach universe
when gohan finally destroyed bojack bojack tried to blow himself up allow with gohan but instead of killing gohan he sent gohan to the bleach universe as a result he became a soul reaper
starts before saving rukia arc and pair him with orihime they would be the best couple.
Rakaan chapter 9 . 9/28/2015
If he can go "Mystic" why can he still go Super Saiyan? It lets him access all of his power without needing to transform.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/26/2015
Real talk though, Zatanna already "falling in love" I find it pathetic of her. Not even a year and she has this lust. All about Gohan's muscles from what I see.