Reviews for Young Justice Z
Rakaan chapter 9 . 9/28
If he can go "Mystic" why can he still go Super Saiyan? It lets him access all of his power without needing to transform.
Real talk though, Zatanna already "falling in love" I find it pathetic of her. Not even a year and she has this lust. All about Gohan's muscles from what I see.
Hero-Time10 chapter 25 . 8/28
Overall your story was interesting and I enjoyed reading it. May only complaint is how you portrayed teen gohan's character. You write him like this story is about kid gohan and in the earlier chapters I've noticed the overuse of the word "whine", you make teenage Gohan seem like a huge baby who gets hurt easily and complains about it, and that's not the kind of image you'd expect from the heroic protagonist.
Wheelerderek94 chapter 25 . 8/9
Best fanfic ever.
Elvisfonz23 chapter 24 . 8/6
perfect and incredible the whole story with gohan and the zantana was so flawless i like her and every chapters was perfect i enjoyed reading it and the final battle was so good and im glad they finally got to admit their feelings and i did like all the moments within each chapter too plus the kiss between zantana and gohan plus the eearlier kiss with chersire was funny too and the characters written so well these is masterpiece of a story with such amazing mixture of humour, action and classic drazonballz and young justice elements and i love the ending it was the right decision for gohan i hope there will be more of these kind of stories in the future :)
Bravo my good sir, a fantastic story
I just read this chapter as of 7/7/15 and it's Zods dna
Just me chapter 9 . 5/1
The statement where the color yellow can hurt the Lantern is false. It used t be like that in the older generations but that was never the case with this. It is only the Yellow power rings that were powered by fear that was a weakness. So Gohan's Super Saiyan is not a factor in Lanterns weakness.
Beautiful I cried wehn I read this sequal must come
Love it I'm thinking of wat there kid must be lyk u must give him vegetas atitude gohans rage and power wehn he is born make his power to that of super perfect cell but either that love it
Gohan's eighteen during buu
Gohan is actually 18 years old if you do the math
He's 11 at the cell games
judging by power armageddon is adleast on par with great ape baby vegeta but still below super 17 (energy absorbed),omega shenron,ssj4 gogeta,beerus,ssj god goku and whis
Ratel chapter 1 . 1/7
WE THE PEOPLE demand a sequel. Seriously this story isn't over it needs a sequel
flyingthunder chapter 15 . 1/3
I love what you're doing