Reviews for Sex is Not the Enemy
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
:)(: Such a beautiful, beautiful insight into Brittany's mind.
It's so in depth and in character. Absolutely amazing.
Stupid people that can't see their wonderful love. :)(:
SantittanyForever chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
A-maz-ing.

You gave such a wonderful insight into why Brittany would have posted that sex tape on the Internet, and you did it with so much more dignity and taste than the actual writers did. Loved it.
drumgirlvaleska chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Wow this was pretty hot and pretty awesome! And it's so true, it just sucks people don't think it's beautiful..
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Whoa... Well y'know they take sex off of youtube?

But still, Brittana love XD
Miched8 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Okay, so ever since this whole Brittana "sex tape" thing came up last week I've been telling myself that there is no real "sex tape" cause after all this is Britt we're talking about and she could really be talking about ANYthing, but after reading your story I can totally see how there possibly could be a sex tape and that B would somehow think it would be okay to post It online - ALMOST...
Tilthesunturnsblack chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I absolutely loved this story! It was amazing background to the sex tape and I think that you characterized both girls perfectly. Great stuff!
CrimsonJoy chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Omfg this is beautiful! Why can't you write Glee! God, i was just listening to P!nk before i read this, weird :D great story, i love the way you write, keep it up! xx
Misusedghost1998 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I love your story, great take on the storyline and I love how you had Joan jett and the runaways mentioned in there, their like the best two bands ever.}