Reviews for Easier Said Than Done
ShadowSonic1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
It's easy to not think about all the Muggle things Hermione does when she's not at Hogwarts, given what little notice the Muggle world is given in the series. I have to say the idea that she could be into rollerblading (which was big in the 90s, I should know given one of my sisters was big into it at the time) never occurred to me. I figuring she's also the type to wear the bike helmet and shoulder/knee pads for safety's sake too so I tried to imagine that. Maybe Ron wearing all that stuff as well? I can see him thinking of putting on his Quidditch gear instead before Hermione gets him to try the Muggle versions.

The line wherein he's upset over being congratulated like a kid but happy at her praise regardless is also pure Ron!

And to think, at the end they finally agree on something! And Ron shows his more intelligent side by masking it in praise: He lets her know she's a great teacher, and while she's happy over that he gets her to drop the rollerblade lesson. I might be taking it wrong, but he got his way without her fully knowing it (or she did agree, but being Hermione doesn't want to support his side over her own).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
hehe poor ron :) though i'm sure he used his "aches and pains" to his advantage and got hermione to kiss everything all better haha
claraowl chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Awwwwhahaha. Loved it! So them.
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
lol funny little story :')
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is really cute! I was wondering what time this takes place- while they're in school, after the war; and are they dating yet? Sorry, just a bit curious (: This is excellent!
KariAnn1222 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Aww, that was so cute I wanna put it in my pocket! :D Too bad this isn't part of a bigger story, 'cause I'd love to read more... LOL

Off to read LaM now...
MrSkeeter chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Nice, nice, nice ... Hermione in roller skates wearing a shorts and tank with a pony tail ... nice, nice, nice. Oh and the story was pretty darn good to.
hedwigshero chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Hermione definitely had figure skating lessons as a child - it totally fits her character.

Adorable story! I loved it.
ykickamoocow111 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This was a very fluffy story and most important of all it made me smile. Thankyou for writing it.
faultybooster chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
LOL. LOVE Ron in the Muggle world doing Muggle things. He's such a gem.

Adorable, Jes. Write more drabbles, please!
regbride12 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
That was just too cute-k fun time over! :) get ye arse over to Anxious and Permission Slip now ;) kidding...this really was cute and sweet :)
LillyMay77 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Great one-shot! Love your stories!
heronlove chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
AWWW that was sweet.
TMBlue chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Oh, yeah. You've combined two of my loves: Ron and rollerskating!

This was lovely. The "death wheels" comment got me chuckling.

/She looks really pretty, but… how does she get the wheels to stop moving?

That's great - Ron getting distracted and off subject and then derailing himself back ON subject. Spot on Ron :)

/doing a dance that I do not approve of

Wonderful phasing :)

/You're a great teacher and all, but I have to take these bloody things off before I end up in a ditch.

Can't explain to you why I liked that line, but thought it was really well constructed. Oh, Ron. Come rollerskate with me now, please :D
Briarberrymom chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I was sitting in the Pediatrician’s office when I sent that to your ask box. Sorry that it was more then one word.

I love to read stories where Ron gets to do Muggle things. I think they are hilarious, especially with his insecurities and of course, when he overcomes with the help of Hermione that makes it so much better.

Thank you for doing such a quality job writing this cute, funny little drabble, a little Romione crack to get me through a Monday. lol

Also you did a really good job on describing the art of Rollerskating for someone who can't skate!