Reviews for The Awkwardness of Teenage Feelings
Crystalline-Enchantix chapter 2 . 2/20
This is cute. They're adorable.
Pen Name Enter Here chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
There needs to be more reviews for this story...
alex chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Please do more!
krotoxo chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
cute :3 i hope you continue!
Curse you Perry the Platypus chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
To quote Nacho5 "Moar". There im done
Crystal Wing on Fragile String chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Oatmeal chocolatechip.

Sorry, had to get that out of the way.

I'm really interested to see where this goes, teenage hormones being what they are.

Weird random thought: Starfire PMSing? How awful would that be, especially with emotion-based powers?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
:) I like it. Fluffy and sweet. Kinda. Just remember to watch your punctuation and spellings carefully :D Can I have sprinkles on my cookie?
Bumblekat chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Wow, I'm on a roll today! I've spent nearly half an hour reviewing stories... Anyway, great job! Maybe you could do a chapter in Beast Boy's pov? That would be cool. Until your next update, see ya!

Bumblekat
Xrezz chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Dude this is epic!
RotatingOwl chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Hey, RotatingOwl here, I know how important reviews are so here is one.

I like ths fanfic, I really do, and this review isn't a flame, but I do have some critiques.

The plot is good, but I personally feel it is under developed. I read the whole thing thinking 'this could be better!'

What I think might help would be if you planned out the chapter first, so you could see what would go where. I found it unorganised, like you had many ideas, but didn't stick to one.

I loved Cyborgs line, that was very in charactor, but I feel that Ravens charactor is slipping slightly... E.G the ending when she just teleported after speaking to BB, It would have been more in charactor is she made a sarcasic quip or something, then walking away strongly, because she is generally confident.

Wow. I feel like a bitch for this review, but I like it this story, so please do not stop and update soon, and I don't normally like angsty fics, so that is a plus!

Okay, well, tahtah for now.

-RotatingOwl (Not normally this mean)
ImATeenTitan chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Can my cookie be peanut butter flavored? Great story, too.
cliko the panda chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
ok saaawwwy if i rushed u take your time what i ment was don't take 9 months or any thing like that can my cookie be peanutnutter with frosting and...SPRINKLES
The Cretin chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I read chaps 1&2. Chap1 was a great start, chap2, a great followup. I like the detailed introspection you describe. You have a pretty good idea on how Raven's emotions would probably work. Also, I see this is your first story. Welcome to fanfic. I hope you make many friends and have loads of fun. Don't let flamers and rude critics get you down. If someone flames you, just tell them to p*** off. You're the one writing a cool story, they're not. Keep rockin and good luck.

P.S. I have to ask- What is the creature in your sig? It looks neat. Peace
Juniper Night chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I can't help but wonder what would happen if, during one of those akward trains of thought, Raven accidently said something outloud about it. It's so frustrating when out of (and these are real examples) 815 views, you get 17 reviews, or 261 views for 3 comments. And then you see other fics that are 100 words long with 194 (made-up #) reviews because its submit your OC or something. I'm pretty sure some of my stories still don't have disclaimers though, so you're doing pretty good. Keep up the good work!

Juniper
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I like your story so far. Its pretty good, but do you think you could make the chapters a bit longer? I guess I can't really tell you to dothat, cuz I'm a hypocrite and most of the chappies I write are as short as this too. Anyways, I hope you update soon, its a good story. And about my virtual cookie, could it be one of those grocery store sugar cookie ones with the pink icing and sprinkles? Pwease? Great story, update soon!