Reviews for A night to forget things
AntwSpring chapter 7 . 1/27
I love shika x neji
Ai Shiranui chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
okay crying like crying so ,ugh like ugh like get me a tissue or just leave the box there like ugh /3 3

And Picture Perfect by Escape the Fate is playing in my earphones /3
hpgirl4ever chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
This was a really good story there were just a lot of frequent grammar/word usage errors that could easily be solved with a good beta. Other than that, nice job! D
Adamantyne chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
Yaay! Happy ending, although it was a bit sappy :p
Adamantyne chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Well that was certainly a one-eighty from Neji right there. The whole conversation with Sasuke was... strange and he wasn't exactly nice about it, but Iguess he got his point across. Really bad timing on Shikamaru's part, but I have a feeling that Neji needed that to tell him.
Adamantyne chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Oh no, you did not just say that, Shikamaru! That was a dangerous step, but I can see why he did it. Obviously Neji wasn't going to do anything, but maybe, if I were Shikmaru, I would have waited to say that. At least until Neji showed about bit more enthusiasm with the kissing...
Adamantyne chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Neji! What a jerk, he is! Well, it's not technically cheating, I guess, but he could have at least talked to Shikamaru instead of just ignoring him. Poor Shikamaru. Why didn't Neji take a shower? Oh no, I feel so sorry for Shikamaru right now xD!
Adamantyne chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
"Even the great genius is led by his hormones sometimes. Can't be helped." - Lol!
Shikamaru was really cute in the end. I can't tell you how glad I am that Neji is not 'weak' and broken in this one, he usually plays the part of the one needing comfort and reassurance, which I think is rather out of character. I have a question, though. Does he have sex with Hanabi? At some point he mentions that 'this' was much better than Hanabi. I hope he isn't xD!
Anyway, the only criticism I have for this is your tenses, you tend to write in present tense at times. Also there are a few places that you've used the wrong word or missed a letter. Nothing big, though.
Adamantyne chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Lol, Shikmaru's a foul bachelor frog. I suppose Neji will change that, though. He's so going to be a pain in the ass to Shikamaru and vice versa probably. It seems that he is becoming just a bit more than a friend (and fuck buddy) to Neji too... yay xD!
Sanee chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Great story! I thought the part with the sheet was kinda cute.
Megusiq chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
What a lovely end Great story. :)
Lorien Lupin chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
That was nice. Good fic.
Lorien Lupin chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Neji, you stupid bastard! I hope Shika makes you suffer for a little while more.

Well, good chapter (or chapters, I don't know if I left a review for the last one).

I'm still slightly disappointed with the whole Sasuke being back, and the thing with Naruto; but points to you for kipping it to a minimum. And you may, please don't let him still be a shinobi, that wouldn't make any sense.
Megusiq chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Good chapter. Neji deserve it. But I hope two would end up together without too much drama
black55widow chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Seems like Neji really does like Shika more than he may want to admit.