Reviews for Decisions to be Made
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
Nice story sloppy ending :) i wanted more! I think you rush the end
oh well see ya
Guest chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
Love it please dont stop
rychefan chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
great story loved it
RealTalk chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
nice i liked it. good job maybe sequel where king cold and cooler seek avenge...
EscapeReality.98 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Love the story
Briana Breezy chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
I gotta say, I love this story. I read all of your stories this week! You are brilliant. c:
blueflower1594 chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
Sequel! I wanna sequel!
TFSrules chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
What? No more stories? Seriously? Well, if you change your mind,

I'll be waiting to read what you offer. Until then, my friend...

XD
DaniHime86 chapter 13 . 5/22/2012
Yay... I loved it. Fighting scenes were just fine for me. I love Vegeta's protective side. Can't wait to read more. I'm really looking forward to them finally tying the know and being together at long last. Please update soon. :)
blueflower1594 chapter 12 . 5/12/2012
Yeah! Veggie to the rescue! I wonder if that loud noise from before was him throwing a fit? Only an update will tell!
Blueflower1594 chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Aw vegeta! Wake up soon! U can't be unconscience for the ending! Where's your pride?
DaniHime86 chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
DUDE! VEGETA MUST LIVE! T_T There is NO way he can be dead. Coma sure ok, but dead heck NO. I really love the story so far. Please update soon. :)
blonde22 chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
Thanks for the reviews! I usually proof read but...I've been a total slacker lately! Lol si sorry! I do hope you all still like the story though! Sorry again and I appreciate the honesty :D
Blueflower1594 chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
I hope Vegeta is all right. If I could make a suggestion, you should proof read your work when you are done. It's still very good though!
smalsa chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
arghhh I thought they would atleast get married before he takes her but then I guess this adds to the storyline more! Really like how you came up with the heat increase idea really imaginative it's the first time I've come across this!