Reviews for The Winds of Change
Infernal Mael D chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
I have the perfect description for this chapter:

basically, The entire point of the 'torment of the elderly couple scene' seemed less of an attempt to write a actual story with a plot and more of an attempt made by a BITCH of an author to write a 'dark' scene so he can mouth off to his readers and say: 'Hah! I TOLD YOU it would be dark, and heres a dark scene to prove it'

PS: 'please ignore the fact that this scene came out of nowhere rather than growing naturally from the story, therefore not actually proving anything'

basically, it was fucking stupid and random (not to mention cliché). The entire chapter, that is.

also, an ENTIRE ninja village that can't find a single goddam boy? (NINJAS SPECIALISE IN SHIT LIKE THIS!)

It would be understandable if Naruto was far away, but apparently he was still in fire country or near the border.

well I suppose the fact this is shit doesn't really matter anymore seeing as the story has been abandoned (thank God for that).

Why the hell am I reading this anyway?

I'm off. See ya.
owlguy chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Please update soon
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
this definently has promise in it, though i noted a few misspelled words and some errors in your grammar, though they are FAR fewer then me when i write.
lou2003us chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Amazing story you should keep on updating! :D
viviboo chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Very different story. I like this
TsknRaider chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
This is great. Has a very Berserk-esque feel to it.
SuperiorShortness chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Great story... Hope you haven't abandoned it...

A fan,
Incoqnito chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Is that death gate supposed to be the gate in fullmetal alchemist?
MrJoda2011 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
I have to agree with you on sarutobi most portray him as a senile old man lost on the way home forgotten who he is, but instead you've followed the original sarutobi where he got the nickname Kami No Shinobi I've only read one or two were sarutobi is one of the most evilest motherfuckers around who makes orochimaru evil schemes look like child's play. I did laugh at the scheme get back the civilians and teaching the uchiha by placing there pride on the line was a smart move the only other thing you could have picked at would have been the sharigan how you could've done that one would have been...well more intriguing than simply bring up the point that trained shinobi are still human but that is just my...skepticism of the point. Oh and I must say I do enjoy the little turn point in Naruto not being a powerhouse for once and he's more for the darker side of life as he's growing learning important lessons with dire consequences like the poor old couple, or little yuffie in the freak accident
I do enjoy also when he learns a major lesson personality changing you make the point like:

Naruto learnt of revenge.

for some who don't or can't understand the emotional hack saw in naruto when something good happens or he falls into a tiny pit of dis-pear like him learning to survive by acting on instinct to start using the kyuubi's chakra an learning what Naruto(or you) level 2 was quite smart and showing naruto's pain the further he uses kyuubi's chakra finally finding a order fight or die being his whole existence until he meets Takechiyo and then slowly begins his little flight to happiness and peace until during the breakout a little spanner (EXPLOSIVES!FUCK YEA!:D) and little yuffie gets turned into a yuffie pancake.

can't wait for your next chapter soldier boy.
owlguy chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
this is a very good story
miner249er chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
interesting story, i hope you update again
Temperance XIV chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
The title... does it mean the motion of progress towards success and happiness is suddenly stopped and destroyed, inverting into a form of despair and loss?
dalulzing chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Pls update soon
Uzumaki heir chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
dude you are dark man really dark it makes me shudder