Reviews for The Winds of Change
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 7/24
Ch 2
I just finished reading fanfic with noble sacrifice in the end.

So other dark no thank you.
ikujiikki chapter 5 . 3/13
One of the few gems left on . I truly enjoyed all 5 of the chapters you have posted. If you may some how find the drive to post at least one more chapter, you'd make many people happy, including myself. I favorited your story because it's plot is grounded and has potential to grow and become flexible so the story will never get boring. Your OC's are lovable, this coming from someone who detest original characters. And nothing is rushed or moving at a snails pace.

I really wish to see an update. There aren't many quality stories on this site. Lots of quantity but very little high quality. I'm 18 years old now and will be 19 come July. I have been reading fics here since I was 11. I've seen many great fics get taken down because an author lost inspiration or the sites policies changed, and I don't want to your story fall into the former. I myself happen to write, not on this site but on wattpad, and I love to expand on what Kishimoto has presented us, admittedly amateur writers with. You seem to be apart the better of us amateurs lol and it would be a sad sight to see this fic, this plot line and new refreshing take on Naruto Uzumaki go to waste.

I see its been what, 4 years since you've updated. And maybe you're not even active on this site anymore. But just maybe you'll see this and see that us viewers are waiting for written gold and just maybe a chapter 6 is in the future, yeah?

Much love from another amateur, navigating NYC and just making a way.
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 2/7
that was good keep the chapters coming
Infernal Mael D chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
I have the perfect description for this chapter:

'A PILE OF STEAMING SHIT'

basically, The entire point of the 'torment of the elderly couple scene' seemed less of an attempt to write a actual story with a plot and more of an attempt made by a BITCH of an author to write a 'dark' scene so he can mouth off to his readers and say: 'Hah! I TOLD YOU it would be dark, and heres a dark scene to prove it'

PS: 'please ignore the fact that this scene came out of nowhere rather than growing naturally from the story, therefore not actually proving anything'

basically, it was fucking stupid and random (not to mention cliché). The entire chapter, that is.

also, an ENTIRE ninja village that can't find a single goddam boy? (NINJAS SPECIALISE IN SHIT LIKE THIS!)

It would be understandable if Naruto was far away, but apparently he was still in fire country or near the border.

well I suppose the fact this is shit doesn't really matter anymore seeing as the story has been abandoned (thank God for that).

Why the hell am I reading this anyway?

I'm off. See ya.
owlguy chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Please update soon
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
this definently has promise in it, though i noted a few misspelled words and some errors in your grammar, though they are FAR fewer then me when i write.
lou2003us chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Amazing story you should keep on updating! :D
viviboo chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Very different story. I like this
TsknRaider chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
This is great. Has a very Berserk-esque feel to it.
SuperiorShortness chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Great story... Hope you haven't abandoned it...

A fan,
Kevin
Incoqnito chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Is that death gate supposed to be the gate in fullmetal alchemist?
MrJoda2011 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
I have to agree with you on sarutobi most portray him as a senile old man lost on the way home forgotten who he is, but instead you've followed the original sarutobi where he got the nickname Kami No Shinobi I've only read one or two were sarutobi is one of the most evilest motherfuckers around who makes orochimaru evil schemes look like child's play. I did laugh at the scheme get back the civilians and teaching the uchiha by placing there pride on the line was a smart move the only other thing you could have picked at would have been the sharigan how you could've done that one would have been...well more intriguing than simply bring up the point that trained shinobi are still human but that is just my...skepticism of the point. Oh and I must say I do enjoy the little turn point in Naruto not being a powerhouse for once and he's more for the darker side of life as he's growing learning important lessons with dire consequences like the poor old couple, or little yuffie in the freak accident
I do enjoy also when he learns a major lesson personality changing you make the point like:

Naruto learnt of revenge.

for some who don't or can't understand the emotional hack saw in naruto when something good happens or he falls into a tiny pit of dis-pear like him learning to survive by acting on instinct to start using the kyuubi's chakra an learning what Naruto(or you) level 2 was quite smart and showing naruto's pain the further he uses kyuubi's chakra finally finding a order fight or die being his whole existence until he meets Takechiyo and then slowly begins his little flight to happiness and peace until during the breakout a little spanner (EXPLOSIVES!FUCK YEA!:D) and little yuffie gets turned into a yuffie pancake.

can't wait for your next chapter soldier boy.
owlguy chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
this is a very good story
miner249er chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
interesting story, i hope you update again