Reviews for Knock Down
smutlover chapter 1 . 2/7
just about the same thing happened to me and my best friend. im a girl hes a guy and we banged then he asked the same as haymitch and i answered similar to effie
21tobystreet chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
O/u/O... X/o/X
chrisi2503 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
I think I need a cold shower after this. Wow, that was one hot piece. I don't know many people who write smut (hate sex) the way you do. This one rocked!
DeadlyFandoms chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Haha! "Radio Trinket!" That was brilliant! Genius! Love it! Love it! :D
Mayra Anyway chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
That was the best "A/N" EVER! ahuahu
and honest!

Pfeeww...gotta go cool down too...see ya
great fic!
BrunetteGenius chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is exactly what I think they'd do!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Hahahahahaha this is sooo freaking HOT! Im feeling incredibly horny right now...so thanks...(cold shower)
tjs1990 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Amazing! Your writing is incredible
Kyoko Tatsun chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
You are, without a doubt, my favorite Hayffie writer of all time. :)And this is easily my favorite story. I've reread this and shared it with SO many friends. You have BURROWED into my mind! Now, everytime I hear this song on the radio...which is a LOT, I think of your story and have to read it again!

watch?vIba8Q0FSMGI
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
MARVELOUS! SIMPLY MARVELOUS! Haha Effie would kill you if she read it, but MARVELOUS!
FaxRide16 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
write more.. like what if Effie got pregnant? of H and Effie started dating now?
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
wow...HOT!
how bad would it be if someone walked in on them...
a kiss of winter chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Enjoy that ice cream... and write a chapter two ;) Plz. We're all begging for one.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
IT-WAS-PERFECTION.
OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.
Mahogany.Abernathy chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Why is there no chapter2 I mean he he wants to see what she can do in those heels. Forget the cold shower I need to sit in a freezer for a