Reviews for Digimon Slayers
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 6/1
You're such a good writer that I really wish you had access to the game information when you were writing for Digimon. You've got fics with Ryo, and a fic where Machinedramon from Adventure has a human partner, and it just makes me go 'Oh, so close!' I really wish we could see what you would have done if you knew about the games, since I love your Yamaki fics.
Andelevion chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Awesome story and writing with a well thought out plotline. Serious props! Update soon!
Andelevion chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Best story.
terracannon876 chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
Waa, I understand it's been a long time since you last updated, but here's a review, nonetheless!

I really like this story and the workings of Digimon into a fantasy setting. It fits, to put it simply. (I'm also a fan of the way you've played Ryo out, but that's a result from Ryo-fangirlness, so ignore that, lol.) While there are waaay too many characters in one spot, you do pretty well in giving them their share of lines and characterization.

I don't really get why this is in the "anime x-over" section, unless there's a plethora of references I'm missing (I'm suspecting "Slayers", hence the title), but I think this story would do just as well completely in the Digimon section, with a nod to the other series, since it seems to be completely Digimon...

Ahem, anyways. As I said, long time since you last updated... You're probably not going to update again, but I'm gonna put this story on alert, just in case ) I really liked it and would love to know how it continues
moi chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
ah, this story brings fond memories to mind :) Makes me wonder why you discontinued, though. It seemed that the really good part was coming! Will we ever know at least how you planned to end it? :P
sky7228 chapter 7 . 9/23/2007
AH! I have to know what happens! This is so amazing why did you discontinue?
sky7228 chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
this is absolutely incredible! the whole story is beautifully planned and written. I love it. Ruki/Rika is my all time favorite character
me chapter 7 . 6/5/2005
continue! please?
darkruki008 chapter 7 . 3/20/2005
you have to keep writting! (even tough I read this three years after you wrote it _ )
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
bit to long turn it in to chapters
Gijinka Renamon chapter 4 . 2/3/2005
Heh. Don't you just LOVE breaking down the fourth wall?
Ruki and Tremors chapter 7 . 12/10/2004
I've never seen Slayers, but this is great! Awsome plot and it's funny how Ruki and Ryo keep saying things about the script.
Carnage Kumiho chapter 7 . 12/1/2004
Like always, your fics are good. Though I know zilch about the Slayers, I can tell that you influenced the two animes very well. From what I heard and my expertise on digimon, you really know how to do it. All the digimon characters retain their characters and still take the places of the other characters in the Slayers. I'm hoping to see Ai and Makoto soon though only because I want to see beelzemon soon. Because he evolved, will renamon and the others evolve? I loved the way you did the out of story scene with Ryo and Ruki. It confused me at first but I caught on. when you said you crossbreed (digimon human) I thought you meant something really out of wack but leomon and Juri isn't that hard to imagine. I've heard and seen worse. I also like the way Ruki comments on everyone. Especially the part where she notes "I like his style" for beelzemon though I think renamon fights better. And by the way, what does sore wa himitsu mean? All I can figure out is something that shows that Ryo getting with Ruki and she doesn't like it.
Hannah chapter 7 . 10/23/2004
Wow. You've got me hooked.
Cosmos Traveler chapter 7 . 10/19/2004
I see you're still using half Digimon, half human characters. I love the way you described Shibumi. Still cryptic as ever, and Culumon's purpose is revealed. And I suppose this is the part where the sage gets possessed by the 'end of the world monster', although cool to see Reika in action. And I can almost see Rukato hints in how protective Takato is, but then again, I'm still not sure if that's more gogglehead-ish, or Gourry-like. Though its good that you're also showing how Ruki is still adjusting to having a group following her around.

Looks like the big showdown is coming, I can't wait to see how the D-Arcs are used. Can't wait to see that chapter!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »