Reviews for The Worst Way Possible
JMK2 chapter 1 . 2/1
Funny.
Mr. Cash chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Ayyeeeeeeee that ending thoooo! Awesome and funny one-shot!
LyshaLuvsSeddie chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I loved this. Oh my goodness, this was one of the funniest things I have ever read. I have to read it again, it was so good! (prepare for me to read and review the sequel...)
Rosella-Marie chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Hahaha! I was laughing so hard at the end. I nears exploded from all the laughing. But anyway! This was a great story, it was just like an episode of the show, with Ron having issues finding the words and all that. It was really good! Keep writing:)
zipporah grace chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Oh god, I cracked up the entire time! So canon! Awesome job.
stormcutters chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
DUDE THIS IS BRILLIANT! My God i havent read anything this good on fanfiction in a VERY long time. Bravo!
Avatar Rikki chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Okay, that was funny..especially the last line. I really liked the line where Ron yells at Bonnie that's she's losing the game. You really kept them in character. I like it.
Neoalfa chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Never thought that LOL could be on an Epic scale.

Well done.
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
LOL!

That was hilarious. I loved the ending. Just makes you wonder how hard Kim and Ron are going to work to save Bonnie. ;)
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Absolutely wonderful.

The dialog is exactly right, and the imagery works perfectly. Kudos on the ending.
Pinky Jo Curlytail chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
You managed to take a situation that would never have happened in the actual show and nevertheless handle it in a way that feels very true to the show, especially the humor and character voices and interactions. Nicely done.

I also like that, admidst the humor, there's some depth to be found as well, for instance in Kim and Ron's apparent mixed feelings regarding what happened between them (beyond just worrying for Ron's life). And on that note I really appreciate the way you handled James and Anne's response as well. They're upset, understandably, but not unreasonable. It's a nice balance between the two extremes of the portrayals you usually see of them (Anne often being totally okay with, and often even encouraging of, her daughter being sexually active on one end of the spectrum, and James going off the rails and threatening Ron's life on the other).
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
It is indeed good to be Kim Possible and not other girls. I'm thinking that maybe Ron was the intended sacrifice, not Kim, apparently cave men are equal opportunity kids of villains. The shaman guy checked out Ron first. Or maybe he just getting a reference smell of Ron to before checking on Kim.

Bonnie was certainly at the top of her game with respect to giving Kim a hard time. But in the end, I suspect that she regretting not being Kim Possible.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Now that was a nice twist at the end and I wouldn't mind seeing Bon Bon end up as a bit of lava. However, I have several questions; How did Cavemen fly the chopper...and what kind of range did it have? Second, come on Bonnie a virgin. This is a gag right? LOL.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Slyrr chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Can't say I approve of a lot of the innuendo from Bonnie - but it was a funny story regardless. Question is, will there be a second chapter that says how they get out of this? :)
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
What a way to get your cake and have it thrown into a volcano...