Reviews for Courtship
AwesomeGuy02 chapter 17 . 11/23
This was a great story. I really enjoyed it!
Darq chapter 1 . 10/17
Beautifullll man your the best
Panda chapter 17 . 10/13
Awesome story and twist of the story
gottahavekyuubi chapter 17 . 9/29
Wow. I have to say, I don't exactly know how I found this fanfiction, but I am extremely glad that I did! 10/10 would not do college essays again.
This is probably one of the best reads on this site that I've had. Despite some of the descriptions and conversations being well, wordy, I really, really loved this!
Queenola-Witty chapter 17 . 8/26
I enjoyed this, a whole lot more than I thought honestly. It's sweet and lovely and nice (except when you-know-who died though) and I just realized that I read it so fast. I really like for some reason.

That reason being you wrote this fabulously. Great job...
Tyler b chapter 15 . 8/25
This is my second time reading this story and i fucking love this story i cant get enough pleassssse make this story again but nake it a m rated version and make it longer with reis points of view with takashi and saekox relationship
BlackRoseDragonKnight chapter 1 . 7/30
I read this and fell in love, this is the 4th time I've reread it 4
Great story thank you. Very talented I enjoyed it very much thank you and please keep up the great work
Reaper chapter 17 . 6/15
Man u gotta write a sequel of this fanfic. You know about Takashi family. Or write another story about his life together with saeko. The hardship of their life being a couple. Or write a story of another zombie story with them in it.
Daniel chapter 17 . 5/30
I love this story, I've read it 3 times already, and expect ill read it many more. Its beautiful and as a HOTD fan seeing this tail unfold was beautiful. I would love to see it in a manga form and wish to give my most heartfelt appreciation to its writer, I would have liked a little bit more details maybe a chapter dedicated to the weddings and honeymoon and maybe even there academy time but even despite that I love this story, I laughed, I cried, and at the end, my heart felt warm and happy, thank you for writing it.
Foster117 chapter 17 . 5/14
Kirayukino chapter 17 . 5/12
This . . . this story . . . is so f***ing beautiful, thank you so f***ing much for producing this art. You made this in 2012 so you probably won't see this review but thank you anyway.
Jesse chapter 2 . 5/8
I'm gonna have to take a guess at the end quote, and say it's possibly from FPS Russia xD but I could be wrong. Nice undead story thus far :3
Mc Reaper chapter 17 . 4/25
very nice fanfic bro. I was searching for HotD with Saeko and Takashi without the zombies. And i finally found yours. It took me 8 hrs to finished. its really good. I hope u r writing more about Saeko and Takashi in normal lives. Rooting for u.
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 17 . 4/23
While at times it could be a bit... wordy, for lack of better term, this was a very fun read, a wonderful journey. I felt it was well done with the characters, if Takashi was a bit too respectful as compared to his usual character from the canon. However, that all being said, Great job. Thank you for writing this out and giving us a good piece to read. On a personal note, thank you for a good ending, which is hard to do.