Reviews for Courtship
Lim xiang xiong chapter 17 . 8/14
5 words amazing , fantastic , awesome , Speechless and wonderful I have read your fanfiction for many times and I really enjoy it as it is a spin off of the dead or zombies I prefer the school life story I hope if you sent this to the anime industry and the carry out like the script in the story it would be fucking amazing
romeosami7 chapter 6 . 6/23
it would be good if it wasn't full with Saya centric chapters, she is like a secondary character, Kohta is a pervy, gun loving maniac, every story needs a perv to bloom, just liie Barney Stinson in HIMYM
romeosami7 chapter 3 . 6/23
its really weird how people force saya and kohta together, going to lengths of trauma
Wonderful story!
While I did enjoy the story, that's not what I'm here to talk about. My family and I are from Texas, visiting relatives in the Denver/Colorado Springs area. Any information on the railroad from the story would be greatly appreciated. Just contact me at .
Many thanks!
Aqua-sama chapter 17 . 5/5
Let me describe the ending.

It was great. Things ended well. What I didn't like is the lingering emptiness it gave me; similar to that of the final moments of a good anime (*cough* Highschool of the Dead *cough*). It's amazing how the way you write made me attached to the characters more. It's a shame there's no second season... Anyway, this was a fun ride. ONWARD TO LIVING WITH THE DEAD. Sorry. I really like your works. I have no right to say this (since I'm lazy), but I hope you'll write more for us.

Who knows, maybe you'll ultimately achieve 1 million words for us (lol). I'm not jealous (lol). I think I'll be wanting to be like you someday (lol).

That aside, I'll be looking forward to your future works!
これからもたのしみね!
Aqua-sama chapter 16 . 5/5
As much as I hate Rei, that was... horrible. Not horrible as in your work is bad, but what had happened to her was. I would probably settle for her to move on and stick with Hisashi, and not like that. Whenever I read, I imagine everything to the smallest details. and this one... well, made me uncomfortable. There has been some violent scenes before (the bullying, etc.), but this one takes the cake. The previous similar events are actually nothing compared to this one. It's just me, but without the 'them', killing off characters doesn't really fit.

Still, this isn't enough for me to stop reading. I do hate Rei for her immaturity. In the original series, she was stupidly trying to make Takashi jealous (how I saw it). When Hisashi died, it really seemed like she was trying to use Takashi as a rebound.

Thank you for writing this for us readers, and I'll keep reading yours. I like your writing.
PyroJedi115 chapter 17 . 4/23
Ahhhhh! I loved this story! The thrills, the chills, the agony, the exstacy! I love it all! Great job! You did Takashi X Saeko justice and I mean that from the bottom of my heart!
Foster117 chapter 16 . 3/20
I read this story about a year ago, and it was always in the back of my mind, not a single day passed without a single thought of your stories, I enjoyed even more the second time (I'm posting on chapter 16 cause my review on 17 is still there)
viktor chapter 17 . 3/11
Hey
I just wanted to say that I loved your story
and looking forward to reading more of your stories
MagcargoAustin chapter 17 . 3/6
I read all of this in one day it took me a few hours including around 3-4 breaks but all I can say is beautiful man just beautiful.
Micah chapter 3 . 2/22
I love it when will next book come out?
Super good story m8
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 1/21
Muy bueno . _ vv
Leon Kirigaya chapter 15 . 12/13/2015
Ah come on. You do know you can change the rating anytime you want right? add in so steamy scenes and make this all the more interesting why don't ya.
AwesomeGuy02 chapter 17 . 11/23/2015
This was a great story. I really enjoyed it!