Reviews for Courtship
GioM. Meow chapter 17 . 4/14
Ah, what a pleasure reading this. Again, thank you for the time you took... 5 years ago... to write this, lol.

My first and only complain... You didn't make the last chapter about Saya and Kohta! Blasphemy!

Hahaha, just kidding. I really enjoyed every single happy moment in this story, and even the drama, which I usually dislike in stories.

Thank you.
GioM. Meow chapter 16 . 4/14
Of course, I'm kinda shocked about what happened. But oh well, life is life and shit happens, even in fiction.

Good chapter, and I really admire that you didn't change the story and kept loyal to your original idea.

I'm glad I read this now, and not 4-5 years ago when I was younger, LOL.
GioM. Meow chapter 15 . 4/14
Oh, man. I love this fic. I'm so glad I decided to read HotD fics even when I watched that anime many years ago. I love all the Saya and Kohta stuff, it makes me really happy. (I like the other pairing too, just not as much)

Reading this is truly a pleasure. Thank you.
While I am upset that you had Rei commit suicide... I do understand...and could honestly see it going down that way... which is rather unfortunate, even if I don't like Rei at all..
UnLiMiTeDsHrOcK chapter 17 . 3/6
What would it be like if the zombie apocalypse happened now in the story?
this was a very good story despite the lack of zombie killing good work
Reviewer chapter 15 . 1/6
Thanks to you author
I habe found Til Schweigers lost daughter thanks ( to make sure you understand i man the arrogance of rei pissed me so off i thought IT Would be His lost daughter) i never had such an enrage but IT was a good Chance to build Stress down. Tank : i hat Ray and love saeko and i'm german so sHit Grammar , sorry oh and i like this sTory really much (3:30 at night still reading should say anything
Akimoto Kazuma-sama chapter 10 . 1/7
You know your venture scouts sounds a lot like the explorers with the Sheriffs Office. Is there a conection or is this just a coincidence? Please pm me with a responce
Devin chapter 17 . 1/3
It was one of the best story's I've ever read. You've done a really fantastic job on this.
maddjharry chapter 17 . 12/26/2016
loved it all and amazing writing
DanvilleBengal chapter 17 . 12/18/2016
Sincerely, this has to be one of the best ones that I've written, and considering I have been lurking on the site before I finally register as DanvilleBengal, there have a good number of them.

I have to hand it to you, you did a smashing wonderful job with this. You took and speculated what the characters are in if there wasn't a zombie outbreak going on, and I have a mind to think that if it didn't go that way, this work that you came with would probably be something the creators themselves could have come up with. It's so similar to the actual thing, and at the same time so different, so slice-of-life, and it was a joy to read it.

I'm also so happy for the couples in the end, Seems that the zombe situation wasn't necessary to have Takashi and Saeko get together, as well as Saya and Kohta get together as well. I'm truly sorry about Rei though-though in the end, I have to think that Takashi forgave Rei for her dumping him, but it seems that Rei never truly forgiven herself for how she treated Takashi up to her breaking up with him. Ultimately the first thing of recovering is that you have to admit to it and forgive yourself, and sadly she didn't...

And also, even though I adore lemons (I like having the graphic details and I respect those that are brave to write them), I have to say that the fact that you stayed it at PG-13 level seems to enhance it. because now we have to see how the relationships truly blossomed, and in the end, having scenes of intimacy where the lovers 'expressed their love' for each other was not really needed, hence the implied. We can assume that there was intercourse going on, but didn't need to have details. The context did the work for them.

And finally I have to give you a kudos for how you adapted the other characters, especially the little girl Alice. Personally I wish her parents were still alive, but I can understand. Yuriko was a trip to read about-Mrs. Takagi is truly blessed with her daughter Saya, and vice versa.
Imagine Freedom chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
This whole story is so good! Great job!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/5/2016
Hello dear author, I truly loved this story and could not put down my phone after I started reading this so I believe that you should further expand upon this story. Because I, and many others hopefully, want to read more about this. And thank you very much for writing this!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
When is jealous, yandere Rei joining in this story?
Jeff chapter 17 . 10/28/2016
I thought your fan fiction was amazing better than any other that I have read I wish there could've been more but it was still good so thanks for letting me read a brilliant piece of work