Reviews for Courtship
rbear1231 chapter 15 . 3/25
since i can only put one comment per chapter i have to put this here even though it is about chapter 17

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it be a boy with kage and takashi and then alice and saeko the men are out numbered 10 to 1 the boys need alittle help in a house truely run by the women HAHAHAHAHA.

i agree you should do alittle more, what happened to hasashi? Morita? what dose saya do just manage the family busniess?(she is to smart to be a stay at hope mommy)
Wow i didnt expect that
I think hisashi needs to dump that b*tch jk lol
BelleDayNight chapter 4 . 3/21
Aw, the first kiss! I like both these couples and how you are writing their natural growth.
BelleDayNight chapter 2 . 3/21
I really like your portrayal of Saya. She is so mean and bossy sometimes, but you make her seem caring and just a bit overbearing in a good way. The Pink Whirlwind!
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 3/21
Oh! I'm glad you are following my story so I was able to check out your FFN profile. This story looks awesome and should satisfy my thirst for my HOTD without me having to put forth any real effort on my part. Thanks for taking the time to write this and share it!
Saya Takagi chapter 17 . 3/11
well put story! I give it an A
Castle38 chapter 1 . 3/3
I love it!
Your story is great fun to read!
I particularly like the one on H.O.T.D
rbear1231 chapter 17 . 3/1
shame u couldnt save rei but your right that was probly what would happen plus it proves that just dopping a child up with anti depressents dose more harm then good

loved it