Reviews for A Thousand Lost Forevers
Hurricane-Chibi chapter 1 . 4/14
This is my second time reading the story and I can still say it’s my favorite. You don’t only write as if it’s for the character but as well as the reader. Some of the words I’ve read feel as if you’re talking to the audience as well. You managed to also bring up serious things to consider. I hope you keep on writing.
Really enjoyed your story.
kittybug85 chapter 40 . 10/31/2017
love it!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
gleefan2009 chapter 40 . 6/18/2016
love it please write more
sharbour0108 chapter 40 . 5/1/2016
I loved this story. The only thing that may have been better would have been for Rachel to finally sing herself.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
This is an excellent story; however, something that has always puzzled me is how Rachel's fathers got in the house with a key after the locks had been changed. Something to ponder...
icyquest4 chapter 40 . 11/7/2015
I loved this story! Sometimes i get worried that long stories will be drawn out too far and boring but not once was it boring! Loved it
Samcoo 12 chapter 40 . 8/30/2015
Fantastic story very compelling and i totally love puckleberry
Iamtrinhearmeroar chapter 40 . 10/10/2014
Love it soooo much! It's addictive
amber.heim.3 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
What is brit talking bout what letter?
tweetyviolet chapter 40 . 6/5/2014
You are a really brilliant author. The story was inventive, dark and poignant. I really enjoyed the plot turns and the subtle depth of some of the less featured characters (Mike, Artie etc). You have a beautiful writing style that is both emotive and gentle. Thank you for writing this. :-)
Guest chapter 40 . 2/10/2014
Loved this! Hope you write more Puckleberry! Thank you!
Alex B. Goode chapter 40 . 11/4/2013
I wonder who the new director will be. Great last chapter!
Alex B. Goode chapter 4 . 11/3/2013