Reviews for A Thousand Lost Forevers
Iamtrinhearmeroar chapter 40 . 10/10/2014
Love it soooo much! It's addictive
amber.heim.3 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
What is brit talking bout what letter?
tweetyviolet chapter 40 . 6/5/2014
You are a really brilliant author. The story was inventive, dark and poignant. I really enjoyed the plot turns and the subtle depth of some of the less featured characters (Mike, Artie etc). You have a beautiful writing style that is both emotive and gentle. Thank you for writing this. :-)
Guest chapter 40 . 2/10/2014
Loved this! Hope you write more Puckleberry! Thank you!
Alex B. Goode chapter 40 . 11/4/2013
I wonder who the new director will be. Great last chapter!
Alex B. Goode chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
Very good!
MrsMWinchester chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
I love Sue! She is really cool, in the show as well.
Anonymous Fan chapter 40 . 7/8/2013
I just finished your story and I need to reiterate how amazing and totally awesome this story is. It really captivated me and pulled me in with all the plot twists! You also did a great job of tying up loose ends!
Anonymous Fan chapter 32 . 7/6/2013
Hi! I just got into your story and I've had a marathon reading it all day, right now I'm almost done, but I just wanted to say that this story is amazing and is so unique and special. I also wanted to say how much it has captivated me and how much I really do love it!
Guest chapter 40 . 5/23/2013
I loved this!
krazyy989 chapter 40 . 3/19/2013
Love love loved it! I can really see Finn faking the whole golden boy act and really ignores everything that happens to Rachel so I love that you actually addressed that (:
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 40 . 3/5/2013
I adore you and this fic. And I plan on reading it again from the beginning ASAP. Total perfection. Thank you. Also thats my favourite song (so much so that it was the first I learned to play on the piano.) and it was perfect for that moment. I cant even express how much I respect the way you handled this story. Thank you!
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 36 . 3/5/2013
Beautifully handled.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 35 . 3/5/2013
I'm legit crying right now. Shame on me for taking so long to finish reading this.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 34 . 3/5/2013