Reviews for For Love and Softball
Amelia Louisa chapter 1 . 9/25
this is the 3rd time ive read this now. everytime i read it i love it even more!
bechloemyhaiz chapter 2 . 9/18
Maybe it's just my softball obsessed mind but assuming you're the same as me, is the Jennie as in Jennie Finch. She's the reason I started pitching in the first place so whenever her name comes up anywhere it makes me so happy lol.
rebelchelle71 chapter 33 . 9/14
loved this story
rebelchelle71 chapter 23 . 8/2
You know, I"m beginning to seriously hate Hahn.
rebelchelle71 chapter 21 . 7/26
I am absolutely loving your story. I can't wait for Callie and Arizona to hook up. I am hoping Erica gets what she deserves.
Great story! I have read it several time and I enjoy it every time!
I have read this story several times and I just want to say it is a great story! Thanks you
Wasupbuttercup chapter 33 . 4/29
Excellent, thoroughly enjoyed it, just as I have enjoyed all the wonderful work of this author. Just Hoping she picks up writing again and finishes her other pieces, such a shame to loose such a talent!
PeopleWatching chapter 1 . 4/12
Ok, but honestly this is like the 10th time I'm reading this
Amelia Louisa chapter 33 . 11/23/2016
gutted this amazing story is over, its made me laugh and cry. its amazingly well written and has all the drama we need riggt till the end. loved it!
ttandme69 chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Off for a second read of all of your stories and catch up on part four of the cowgirl . I truly do enjoy your writings . Thanks, Lisa
Delightfullittleprick chapter 33 . 11/15/2016
I absolutely loved this story! It was by far my favorite! Being not only a huge fan of softball but a person that plays softball for 10 year and 7 of those years a catcher. It brought back some amazing memories of being behind the plate and the feeling of the adrenaline rush that it brings! It was so extremely well written and amazing!
Thank you!
Guest chapter 33 . 6/14/2016
so sweet, loved it. as a former softball player I really connected to this and I loved every piece of it. well done.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/14/2016
beautiful story and beautiful, happy ending. I just felt the end was a bit rushed. but I couldn't stop reading!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/25/2016