Reviews for Heart's False Start
Noey chapter 5 . 11/25/2016
I hated this story. Not because it is not a brittana story. Not because the contents of the violence or the horror. But the stupidity, weakness and obstinacy of THIS Santana. And the lack of responsibility of THIS Quinn about her own life. And the absence of communication between THIS brittana. I hated this story because it makes my heart ached for them. Ached for she lost her self-identity, for some of their poor decisions, for all their hurts and wounds. Don't get me wrong. Of course I love this story. It is so well written. It pushed me knowing, thinking and feeling something I never thought I want to know. It made me cry for Bobby, pissed me off as Santana doesn't deserve The Kid named after her and pounded my heart with those intense plots. I love how this story showed us what the damage could be done if you lose yourself, drown in depression and give yourself up. We all lost at some point of our life and think it is the end of the world. But, it will work out eventually. I also love this story is not a pure fancy fantasy without any realistic sense. But still, I love how it ended with the self independence, hope and the new possibilities. Thank you for this story. I wish I could read more of your story one day. I believe someday I will find your name in the bookstore. Thanks again.
Eyghon chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
Wow, what an incredible story, I am a Faberry fan, but I could not put this down last night, great job.
Anon chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
I keep coming back to this when I start to feel like im losing myself or some shit like that. This gives me tons of overwhelming emotions. Thank you author
CassIngrid1 chapter 5 . 5/2/2016
Wow I have no word to describe, i feel flabergasted rn, that was so intense and beautiful and omg, all I have to say is bravo, this might be the most beautiful and well-writen story I've ever read, no words to describe, so amazing...
TTshorty33 chapter 5 . 1/7/2016
this was just unbelievably amazing. u r a fantastic writer!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
One of the most well written books i've ever read. I didn't want it to end. Amazing really.
poopoopops chapter 5 . 11/17/2015
This is a beautiful story, and beautifully-written, even if it's the 3rd of 4th time I'm reading it. None of your main characters are two-dimensional. They all love in their own way. Sometimes, they love right. Sometimes, they love wrong. But none of them can be faulted for loving the way they do. My empathy switches between Santana, Quinn, and Brittany so quickly, depending on the chapter, but all of their actions and thoughts move me. I love how you've not written any of them to be the villain in the relationship; they're all simply learning how to love. (Even your side characters are so realistic and likeable - Bobby, Georgia, Ana, the social worker, the psychologist). Brilliant job. Though you killed me at so many points in your story, I loved that it brought out so many feelings in me. Reminds me how I'm human.
rialize chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
this was so intense. you have a great hand in creating such an amazing story. nice work!
Busshunter chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Please, keep writing. This story is PERFECT. The way you described everything... amaze me. You're an awesome writer and I'll be more than grateful if you keep writing quinntana stories.

My best wishes for you :)
EverydayGeek chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
Just found this story yesterday and read it in one-go. It was well-written, well-thought out, and very intense. I liked the way you wrote Brittany and her reaction to Quinn and Santana's relationship. This is one of the few fics where she isn't written like a total psycho ex hell-bent on destroying their relationship, but as someone who was hurt that she could no longer be what Santana wanted, but still be supportive of her and her decisions, and still want happiness for both her and Quinn, despite how much it kills her on the inside. So, well done with that! And as for the Quintanna relationship, I thought it was realistically written, given the Santana and Quinn dynamic. The entire Syria part of the story had my heart aching for Santana and her friends, and the loved ones of her friends. Her frustration was understandable after all that happened to her, and her work-in-progress perseverance made me happy. And her and Quinn finally ending up together? Yay! lol. Great story; I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
This story is ...wow i think you are so talented and i just want you keep writing thanks for sharing love ya
Burlesons Pride chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
This story was recently brought to my attention, and it's now one of my all-time favorite stories. Thank you for writing such a perfect piece.
darlin-deveroux chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
I love you, and this story, and thank you for bringing this world to life.

Best fic ever, hands down. I wanted to say something else but I'm just really lost for words right now.

You're brilliant.
darlin-deveroux chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
I've reread the last lines a chill 12 times.

13.

And I'm sobbing.

It's Christmas and I'm sobbing and you're awful but this is fantastic. I don't think this review makes sense. I don't care.