Reviews for Heart's False Start
This story is ...wow i think you are so talented and i just want you keep writing thanks for sharing love ya
Burlesons Pride chapter 5 . 1/24
This story was recently brought to my attention, and it's now one of my all-time favorite stories. Thank you for writing such a perfect piece.
darlin-deveroux chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
I love you, and this story, and thank you for bringing this world to life.

Best fic ever, hands down. I wanted to say something else but I'm just really lost for words right now.

You're brilliant.
darlin-deveroux chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
I've reread the last lines a chill 12 times.

13.

And I'm sobbing.

It's Christmas and I'm sobbing and you're awful but this is fantastic. I don't think this review makes sense. I don't care.
darlin-deveroux chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
I'm at this point right now where I kind of want to finish this but there's a part of me that thinks pulling my teeth out with pliers would be less painful.

Of course I'll continue, I'm a masochist and you're a talented writer.
darlin-deveroux chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Quinn is breaking my heart, and that's not a complaint, but 'I have been exactly where she is and I have had the conversation with the ex and know exactly how it feels when your stomach bottoms out like that' and the fact that found a way to bring that to life astounds me.

All her insecurities and jealousy over Santana,and Santana and Brittany, is such a real angle that's often underplayed or overlooked, but you capture it in this visceral way that makes my chest hurt. Because who hasn't been where Quinn is, you know? I'm so in love with this.
darlin-deveroux chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
One chapter in and my stomach hurts and I hate you love you.

Your writing is some of the best I've ever had the pleasure to read on this site, and your characterizations of these grown up characters are spot on.

The relationship you've built for Quinn and Santana is one that feels so real. It's painful and enticing and gut wrenching and addictive and I know I'm probably going to have my insides ripped out at the end of this but oh my god I can't wait.
EvilzMuppet chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Thanks for writing this fic. Brava.
Armstrav chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Wow. Such a compelling story. Beautifully written. Amazing!
swather98 chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
This is honestly the thing I've been searching for; a great fanfic. I absolutely loved it. I sobbed like a baby, but it was amazing. There are no words.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
I am sobbing so hard right now. But this was beautiful. And I don't even know how to express that.
Torn Silver chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Where to start? Absolutely amazing. The horror of the war, the raw emotion, and the struggles of the characters has haunted me for weeks. I felt like crying with relief at the end, because I wouldn't be able to stand it if Santana completely pushed Quinn and Brittany out of her life. Even though I was searching for Brittana and happened to stumble upon this, I was not disappointed. Awesome story, thank you so much for taking the time to write this!
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Really great. Excellent in fact. Had me wanting to know more. I loved everything and thought it was great. All the emotion was so strong, it was brilliant.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2013