Reviews for Incomplete
Mac chapter 15 . 3/23
Ah the bane of mylife arrived in the story. Yeah get used to it girls.
Mac chapter 14 . 3/23
Ohh the final question. Would they change it? From what i remember no but always entertaining to think if they said yes.
Mac chapter 13 . 3/23
Oh yeah i remember now! Mom's a bitch but not all mothers are great. Sad but true. Anyway i love the story still. It's kind of like falling in love again.
Mac chapter 12 . 3/23
Awww. Yeah Anzu and Ryou is a small ship for me but always a nice BrOTP too. I love how Seto has changed.
Mac chapter 10 . 3/23
Lol "i liked it better when Yami was inside me" im a fucking 12yrs old because my first thought was "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" anyway another good chapter. I miss Bakura and Yami.
Mac chapter 9 . 3/23
Yeah id panic too. Lol As much as i enjoy surprise reveals, I would think Anzu would be the type of person who would see through them.
Ma chapter 8 . 3/23
Ohh! Geez, Bakura better hurry his ass up. The drama. Loved the chapter. Thank you for your work!
Mac chapter 7 . 3/23
Alright so the Shadow Realm is opening again. Intetesting. Another great chapter. Thank you for your work!
Mac chapter 6 . 3/23
Ah, the whole bathroom issue. Yeah that's awkward. It's like a set place ur not supposed to be because gender. Always awkward to walk into one. Seto is always a big favorite for me.
Mac chapter 5 . 3/23
Alright a pretty solid chapter. I feel like Seto wouldn't be the type to have a huge reaction i public but he's going to go home and totally break down his life after magic revelation.
Mac chapter 4 . 3/23
Dun dun dun! Lol if Seto wants another duel with Yami then he better help them!
Mac chapter 3 . 3/23
Ohhh, it's kinda coming back to me. Poor babies, i am sure if i had this change i would be flipping out worse.
Mac chapter 2 . 3/23
Lol, i guess you could say that "she too had a Change of Heart" ba dum tiss. Okay more seriously. I vaguely remembr this story but you def deserve the reviews heading your way.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Truth be told, I have been sick and bedridden and your story ended up in my lap. For the better part of three days I have literally been binge reading this. Thank you for your wonderful story, while most people I'm sure we're happy to be along for the ride, I got to tell you you have spared me from being completely miserable. This tail was a breath of fresh air, and even though I'm not big on gender swapping I feel you did it justice. Thank you for sharing your talents with the world. I look forward to seeing more of your work. 3
gaarasgirl389 chapter 63 . 2/4
When I started reading this, I didn't have big expectations. It's true that this story is quite popular but I'm not a big fan of fender bender stories which change a guy into a girl and have all of the realities of the problems that occur with that change. And yet, this was really worth reading. I didn't like the chapters before Yami and Bakura arrived but I read through and then finally the story became more my thing. You really did a great job at it. The random jokes and humour like where Ryu is upset about the birth control were brilliant. XD That had an surprising ending cause I wasn't expecting it to end like that. Where is the epilogue?
1,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »