Reviews for Incomplete
Binding with bandages is bad, and very unsafe. It's better to use a Propper binder
Mrs. Chazz Princeton chapter 63 . 6/10
Love it more than I thought iv never been one for genderswap story's but I love this one!
Underwater Dreaming chapter 23 . 5/6
Ahhhhhhh

Bakura you pervert! Lol!
andjelija.nenic chapter 20 . 4/17
puppyface1000 chapter 63 . 3/19
awesome story please do a sequel to this one
Yonnax chapter 63 . 2/20
The story is complete but I came across it and enjoyed reading it very much. It took me a while, it's the longest fanfic that I've ever read and despite me not liking gender-bender genre so much, it was great. The plot developed slowly and smoothly and so were the characters. Thank you for the pleasant read.
Akake chapter 63 . 2/5
Loved it ! -anime cry happy tears- it was so BEAUTIFUL!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/23
Great chapter and plot
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! EVEN AFTER 4 YEARS THIS IS STILL A WONDERFUL STORY!
kaitenzero chapter 60 . 12/21/2015
Not sure if there's much point in raising this given the story was written 3 years ago, but there have been a couple of inconsistencies - like Yami and Bakura's surnames - in a previous chapter they were given as Tenno and Doborou (by Mokuba for the ID papers) respectively, and in a later chapter as Kin and Hi. Also just noted that Bakura mentions meeting his family and Ryou reacts as though it's his first time hearing that, when in fact it was mentioned in a previous chapter as well (about Bakura's family expecting to see Bakura as he was as a child) I think.

But otherwise, enjoying this story a lot! :)
kaitenzero chapter 22 . 12/20/2015
I definitely lol'd at the drop of the third scoop of ice cream :')
kaitenzero chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
So I clicked on this just because I love your other YGO work... even though I'm super apprehensive on the whole gender bend thing. But no harm in trying something new right...
MidnightGenius chapter 63 . 12/17/2015
I was apprehensive about reading a gender swap story, but I'll give anything a chance, and I love your writing style! You've won me over, this was a fantastic read.
allenx14 chapter 63 . 12/13/2015