Reviews for Tattoo
Amzfundimental chapter 6 . 1/14
ok so when is thw update and is shw tristans imprint its a bit confusing with the back and fort stuff.
Nanou973 chapter 6 . 6/8/2017
Hello, I'm a french so excuse me for my really bad level in English but I'm just here falling in love with you story ! I need to share with you the effect that your story have on me, I love it! Tristan and Leah, they are so cute and so perfect together ! I can't wait to see Leah understand that she is his imprint.
Your Leah is exactly how I imagined Leah if something like that happen to her in the original book. She deserve a happy ending like anyone else ! I don't know if you'll continue your story but that will be me honor to read you more !
xoxo Nanou
Tobi-Is-Fluffy chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
I also forgot to mention, part of me believes he imprinted on her but it's so hard to pinpoint if he keeps saying she broke it when clearly she feels for him...ugh this story has my head spinning.
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
I am so unsatisfied. This story has left me ask say inside. There hasn't been an update in so long and the last chapter didn't end happily. I'm actually very upset that Tristian had an imprint because she could come back at any time if she wanted to. Then what would happen to Leah? Man, I feel for her. I really do. But please update soon. I know it's been a while but even I miss this story and I just started reading it. I love it and you're a good writer. So update sooner than soon please?
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
Wow, what an even more intense chapter. I'm am beyond sad that there's only one more left to read. This is an amazing story. But damn I feel so bad for Leah. And Tristian imprinting but breaking it o KY makes it worse. And I was a little skeptical of Emily and Leah being on good terms, glad to see my suspicions were right. Ugh this story is just amazing and I love it. You have to update soon! Please
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
Aw man I was hoping they'd imprint... Leah has to feel it. She has to
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
Oh wow, this was amazing! I seriously love it and am sad that there's only three more chapters to read because this just gets better and better. The writing is amazing and it's in good detail and now one of my favorite Leah stories out there.
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
I wish Lead wasn't so rejecting of him. I really like Tristan though, so I'm curious to see where this goes and I love this already!
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Wow, that was an intense first chapter and I liked it so much. I'm looking forward to much more!
cherryblossomszahime chapter 6 . 4/18/2016
This was fuckin great!:)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
Oh more please pretty please! I looooove this story. :)
Katherine chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
Please update this story soon! I've read each chapter multiple times and I am almost certain that Tristan imprinted on Leah and the suspense is killing me. I hope you've been doing well, and that you'll come back to this story soon!
sandramon chapter 6 . 8/7/2015
This portrait of Leah is spot on in the sense of been realistic enough, not staying in the one-dimensional cardboard character people never buy. And the prompt it's really catchy and one piece of a kind. The Tristan guy is cool, though I like you Leah better and I know we just haven't seen all about him yet. He's interesting , and I want you to update really bad so I'll wait around' thanks
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
Tristan imprinted on Leah. Yeah. Update please
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
This story is the best , please upfatr when you can. I want to know more