Reviews for Prodded to Drown
Oh boy this is so well written. You've really hit me with the depth of the horror in the games. I can't wait to see how you portray Annie's madness.
IzzyBells chapter 20 . 7/9
Okay I was already in live with Annie and Finnick and now I am even more so in love with Annie and Finnick. This was amazing. I love this. Like, a lot. I love the way you protrayed Annie, I love the way you dealt with her trauma after the arena, I love the way you absolutely nailed everything about the Capitol from Esme and Holden to Caesar Flickerman's interviews. I love the way you developed Finnick and Annie, both on their own as their own characters and their relationship. I really really love this. Idk man I really really love your writing in general. I read The Ones Left Behind like four times, idk if you remember or not. But agh. AGH. Props to you for not taking 27 chapters to develop the romance and still keeping in realistic, by the way. I mean, as realistic as you can get in a fictional situation. Also, those last few lines were awesome. Perfect way to end the story. "And then Finnick Odair took off his underwear" like. NICE. Very Nice way to end the story. Not just because of Finnick taking off his underwear (that too) but because idk it just gives a very light and simple sense of happy closure. Just the running motif of Finnick Odair in his underwear and then finally at the end it's progressed to Finnick Odair took off his underwear. Sorry, I don't know if that makes any sense. It's late at night and I am sleepy and thus I am rambling somewhat nonsensically. But also one more thing I really really appreciate all the philosophy stuff Annie talked about. I loved it. And another thing. The acceptance of flaws and the being there for each other and not FIXING the flaws but supporting each other through the flaws and stuff at the very end. That. Thank you. AND thank you for this entire story and for yknow writing and posting and caring enough to create such awesome work for everyone who reads it. Okay. I'm done now.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 9 . 6/10
Fantastic work on this story!
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 20 . 2/19
This was absolutely amazing XD
I was crying and laughing and everything, but I loved it
Manic x chapter 14 . 11/26/2015
THIS FIC IS RIPPING MY HEART OUT AND STAMPING IT IN THE GROUND. Honestly I love your writing and your portrayal of Annie and the developments and just urgh. I'm dreading reading about her Games, because of course I know how it will end (probably) but I don't know what occurs between now and then, not completely. I look forward to reading more x
Ginger Redwood chapter 20 . 8/28/2015
I read this entire story in the last hour or so and I couldn't put it down (well, I couldn't NOT finish reading it then, since it isn't a book) Anyway, I really enjoyed reading and I love your style of writing and the way you write this particular pairing :) hope you write more in the future
ZoeTheBibliophile chapter 20 . 8/14/2015
Great ending. This should be a movie.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/28/2015
Oh. My. Goodness.

This story is wonderful. Your writing is absolutely beautiful. The story held me captivated from the very start and the romance and characterisations are perfect.

I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but Annie reads as autistic to me (and I'm autistic). I really loved how you did this. When I read the books I felt that connection to her and so your version of her was really amazing. I also loved the inclusion of Gaeilge.

A beautiful story, with lovely writing and wonderful characters.
Ginger Redwood chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
Read up to this chapter - chapter 4 - and I love it so far! I'll read the rest when I get round to it. The story is really well written and the plot lines are good so far! Really enjoyed reading!
Alisha chapter 17 . 4/9/2015
Annie And Finnick Should Have Had A Real Chance. And Annie Was Kind Of Off Even Before The Games But I Think Your Annie Is Great
Alisha chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
I Enjoy Lance, Too Bad We Know What's Going To Happen
AnnaGandalf chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I loved this story, it was perfect, now entirely accepted as headcanon :)
MDesign chapter 20 . 3/24/2015
I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for finishing and thank you for making it so memorable! You are an amazing writer!
S chapter 20 . 3/24/2015
great chapter :)
StellaSlomp chapter 20 . 3/23/2015
Ohh, much akward ending! Sad to see it go though. Love this story!