Reviews for Prodded to Drown
Oh. My. Goodness.

This story is wonderful. Your writing is absolutely beautiful. The story held me captivated from the very start and the romance and characterisations are perfect.

I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but Annie reads as autistic to me (and I'm autistic). I really loved how you did this. When I read the books I felt that connection to her and so your version of her was really amazing. I also loved the inclusion of Gaeilge.

A beautiful story, with lovely writing and wonderful characters.
Ginger Redwood chapter 4 . 6/20
Read up to this chapter - chapter 4 - and I love it so far! I'll read the rest when I get round to it. The story is really well written and the plot lines are good so far! Really enjoyed reading!
Alisha chapter 17 . 4/9
Annie And Finnick Should Have Had A Real Chance. And Annie Was Kind Of Off Even Before The Games But I Think Your Annie Is Great
Alisha chapter 4 . 4/9
I Enjoy Lance, Too Bad We Know What's Going To Happen
AnnaGandalf chapter 1 . 3/25
I loved this story, it was perfect, now entirely accepted as headcanon :)
MDesign chapter 20 . 3/24
I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for finishing and thank you for making it so memorable! You are an amazing writer!
S chapter 20 . 3/24
great chapter :)
stellaslomp chapter 20 . 3/23
Ohh, much akward ending! Sad to see it go though. Love this story!
CrashAgainstMySkin chapter 20 . 3/23
The ending was absolutely perfect! This whole story was absolutely perfect! I loved every chapter and the way you portrayed finnick and annie. I'm sad this is over but awesome fic!
CrashAgainstMySkin chapter 19 . 3/7
I was in utter shock when you updated because I love this and I'm so happy you didn't give up on it! Loved this chapter and I'm so looking forward to a happy ending!
AmethystWren chapter 18 . 3/6
YOU'RE BACK! Oh my gosh I have missed you and your lovely fanfic.
MDesign chapter 18 . 3/2
I'm so excited this story is back in motion, even if it is almost done! Thank you so much for continuing! I love your writing and this story is amazing! I can't wait to see how it ends!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
update please :) I love your story :)
roxanne.charbonneau.35 chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
Omg this story is really amazing and I really hope you continue it because I would love to
andthemusicshigh chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
please please please update!