Reviews for Is This Goodbye?
famouscliche chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
I like how Joria was a little implied, though, even if you didn't go through with writing them. It was super cute! LOVE this story!
Jan2StaMuse chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
Phenomenal ending to a phenomenal story. Sad to see it end but I enjoyed reading it from start to finish. It's definitely one of the best written HIC fanfics I have ever read so I really do hope you keep them coming. Also, considering how almost all HiC stories tend to gravitate towards Joria, this story about all three of them and their friendship was very refreshing. Love it and I can't wait to see what else you've got in store. (I seriously think you should write for the show :D)
boobtuber1978 chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
I thought about ending it with Joria but then...the story hadn't really gone in that direction much. I kinda left it up to whoever was reading to infer what they wanted. I'm a Joria fan too so it was hard for me not to go in that direction. I will have a Joria story hopefully soon.
I'mAMoshQueen chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
For some reason, I thought it was gonna end up with Joy and Victoria. It seemed like Victoria was really into her, all worried and stuff.

Anyway, I loved the story. it was so sweet to see their friendship! Hope you write some more :)
famouscliche chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
Victoria is so in love with Joy, it's ridiculous. I'm dying for Joria! LOVE this story! You have the characters down so so SO well!
famouscliche chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
hi my love, this story is beautiful. Jenna is actually played by Samantha Martin (she was in "It's Not That Complicated"), but I could see Claude being played by Gary Cole (he seems like the southern type!). loving this story... holding out for Joria, though(:
Jan2StaMuse chapter 12 . 5/20/2012
Ahhh! I'm thrilled they are finally reunited! And you did a great job at coming up with an idea of how to get them to drop everything to go see the 'ailing' Elka :D Hysterical and typical of the woman. You've got these characters down so well! I'm worried sick over Elka's health one moment, excited the next when they all saw each other again, and in the end getting choked up as they're going to bed wishing each other a merry x-mas. You're very good at evoking all these emotions. Loving this story more and more. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Jan2StaMuse chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
For a second there I thought someone was going to get murdered, lol. But I think it's sweet how Elka remembers the girls and their insane costumes. Gilligan's Island characters for their costumes, now that's something funny to picture. And I'm glad to see she misses them as much as the girls probably miss her. It's sad to see that you will be bringing this story to an end soon but I am sooo loving it! I wonder what you've got in store for their reunion.
Jan2StaMuse chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
WOW! No joke, I got misty-eyed with the flashback :'( Especially with the day they gave up Owen and went their separate ways. You are so good at making the reader empathize with these characters - which you write extremely well. And fantastic idea of picturing DHP as Nick. Seriously, the more you write, the more hooked I get on this story. It's an emotional roller coaster of sorts, and that's what's so engaging about it. Again, believable and vivid and I could go on and on. Can't wait for more :D
Jan2StaMuse chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
I liked the way you wrapped up the stalker storyline. Kind of a relief because it could have gone a bit scary, lol. But what Victoria did for Joy with those flowers and how everything got totally messed up, very well done. Made sense, believable and it's something that could have happened on the show. And that cliffhanger ending with the call... Woah...
Jan2StaMuse chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
This has been my favorite chapter so far! Loved everything about it: from Melanie and Victoria's reunion, to the phone call to a sleepy Joy! Very much like her, lol. But this whole stalker thing is getting pretty serious, eh? A touch of suspense is always welcomed :) So in answer to your question, I picture someone like Justin Timberlake for Claude (I don't know why, maybe it's his southern accent) and for Jenna... Zooey Deschanel for some reason. Lol! Hope you update soon! Fantastic story.
Jan2StaMuse chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
Short but just as funny chapter. Victoria here is quite a picture with the mosquito bites, lol. Can't wait for more on the ladies! :)
BaronessBlixen chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
Gaaah another short one, and you only make me want to read more, more, more!
BaronessBlixen chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
Detective Joy hehe I can totally imagine her doing something like that. Hope you write more soon! Love the story.
Jan2StaMuse chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
Once again, great chapter. I can't wait to read what she ends up finding out who's this mystery man is. And for some reason I'm kind of hoping she gets involved with this very handsome sounding man. I can imagine Joy working at the flower shop. Good stuff.