Reviews for Fast & Drifting Love
nacheell chapter 55 . 7/14
Love this story from beginning to end didn't stop reading for a moment
Guest chapter 55 . 9/2/2014
A few things come to mind when describing this story: Rushed. Unrealistic. Out of Character. Mary Sue!

Yes, Roxy is the epitome of a Mary Sue and an annoying one considering the world revolves around her. I mean it's understandable that she be the center of attention since the story is written about her, but this just takes it to a whole new level. The entire storyline is rushed through and coppy as well, but the most annoying part is how unrealistic and out of character the most basic of characters are. Han fall in love with her with a single glance (because she's gorgeous and though under aged, that somehow makes her better than all the models) and Roxy is crying over a guy she's know a whole week.

Overall the story is a cute read if you want something to blast through in a few hours, but it's not a quality read in the slightest. I wish you the best if luck in your future endeavors.

5/10 - Would Not Recommend
MusikIsMyNature chapter 55 . 2/19/2014
This was an amazing story. I was glad I was able to find it. Please write more Fast and the Furious fan fic.
Strawwberryz chapter 31 . 10/12/2013
What, is she not going to see them for like a decade or something?!
Hobie chapter 54 . 8/8/2013
Sometimes it is hard to know who said what for example here is a quote from Roxy:

"Aren't I sleeping?" Vince shook his head sadly.

Roxy said that but you put Vince shook his head sadly right after and it confuses. Vince shaking his head sadly should not immediately be right after someone else talking.

Other than that, I enjoyed reading this story.
FieryRedSunrise chapter 27 . 6/23/2013
The story is okay but it is kind of hard to follow who is saying what at times. Also I'm sorry but I have to admit I'm not a big fan of Roxy. She's just too Mary Sueish for my taste. It seems like all she really brings to the team is drama she's either getting hurt/passing out or fighting with Han. I also didn't like how you had her accomplish feats that no one else on the team could do for example when they were practicing driving the cars Roxy was the only one who was not caught by the cameras.
sweetkiwi604 chapter 55 . 3/23/2013
Absolutely amazing story!
EverRose808 chapter 55 . 11/16/2012
Just out of curiousity what is the rest of her presents?
D27427 chapter 55 . 11/10/2012
Aww I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ending! So sweet!

Thank you for the shout out, it made me smile. I absolutely know you didn't mean anything, the timing was just ironic lol. This was a beautifully written story, each and every chapter. I can't wait to read more of your work.
RebornRose1992 chapter 55 . 11/11/2012
:o i cant believe its over. i mean i remember when i first started to read this! thank you so much for writing this amazing story :) i cant wait to continue reading ur work
RebornRose1992 chapter 54 . 11/11/2012
awwww :D thank god she is alive! XD
bluebaby3296 chapter 55 . 11/11/2012
awwww what an awesome ending to a fantastic story. I'm going to miss it!
CherryPanda19 chapter 55 . 11/10/2012
I really did enjoy this. It was fun to read. I hope to see (or read) more of your stories. Great job!
xxkimberlysalvatorexx chapter 54 . 11/9/2012
Noo write an epilogue ! Amazing story and I loved it but please write an epilogue !
EverRose808 chapter 54 . 11/9/2012
Hey I only just realized it but where is Rome?