Reviews for Two Sides of The Same Coin
Hetomi chapter 10 . 11/20
I think Sherlock wants his skull back. House will you give it back the one you replaced it with has too much gold
hedwigsart chapter 10 . 10/4
Bloody hell, this was a very wild ride. Very awesome. Very sad that it hasn't been updated in such a long time, and won't be again, I guess. I'd loved to see where this goes - such a great start.
just yuki chapter 10 . 8/16
Update soon please
Elvira Silver chapter 10 . 7/5
Okay this is one of the best stories that I have read. You captured both sides perfectly in my opinion. I really wish you would finish this story.
lizzz chapter 10 . 5/18
I don't know if you'll ever read this review, it's been ages since you've last updated this fic. But I just feel the need to express how amazingly good it is! :) I can basically see it happening right in front of my eyes, it's so real, albait of course not the actual situation, but the characters are soooo, well, in character.

I find it surprising, because I thought I like them equally, but after reading this I'm definitely team House all the way. Maybe it's just nostalgia, with House being gone from TV, and it being on tv for so long, like 1/3 of my life. God, I miss it. And with Sherlock I can still count on occasional new episode.

Anyway, if you ever read this, feel free to feel awesoome. your fic just made my day so much better :)
I Have A Benediction chapter 10 . 3/31
MilkyWayGalaxy chapter 10 . 1/30
This is getting good... is House going to dump the skull on Sherlock?! As much as I love the two, I'm kinda hoping that this ends in a tie... I hope you update...
SoleFaith chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
XD Omgosh. Haha. When House mocked the song 'Everything you can do I can do better.' I was thinking they were all going to break into song and omgosh THIS IS AMAZING AND SO FUDGING FUNNY! I'M DYING! :') Love the story!
Black-Luna chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
This story is getting very interesting. Update soon!
Sinilumi chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Sherlock and House are arguing? *eats popcorn*
ProudCanadianGal101 chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
What what what what?
Miragessible wri chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
love it, house was so fantastic mean

please come back one day to this great story, i really want to know what happens next, and what Sherlock want to do, ...does he want to take one of the Queens loved dogs...?
aww thats so hard to wait and maybe never read the end...
please come back one day and write an end to this story after some more chaps...and when possible more storys like this one...and maybe even with a real House Sherlock pairing, but so its ok too
love this story!

its now 2014
Mirage chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
chap 8 was so great...House and John are the perfect thief team wow at the end John even did think like one...he really loves the adrenalin and action he got with Sherlock and does so play good with House too
NotALunatic chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
HAHA this should be interesting. at first I didn't even notice the POV change. HAHAHA
Vienna Warren chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
This was a great read! I sat down and read the whole thing because it was so intriguing. House/Sherlock crossovers are the best. Thank you!