Reviews for Two Sides of The Same Coin
I want me some more of this story
The House Watson duo is quite fantastic really
You write everyone so amazingly
You write House awesomely by the way
I never imagined how well Sherlock and House would work together as a pair. Irritable and comedic. :3
Oh dear ahahaha
Awh omg
I know it's been years but wow :3
Guest chapter 10 . 9/15/2016
Oh my... Please update!
Dr. Molly Holmes chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
Like the story so far and was hoping someone would write something like this. Just two things though: 1. It's a bit confusing figuring out who's speaking at first and 2. The phrase is "The game is on!" It's the 21st century. Do your research. (Don't mistake that last thing for being rude; I'm just quoting BBCs Sherlock.) :)
Hetomi chapter 10 . 11/20/2015
I think Sherlock wants his skull back. House will you give it back the one you replaced it with has too much gold
hedwigsart chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Bloody hell, this was a very wild ride. Very awesome. Very sad that it hasn't been updated in such a long time, and won't be again, I guess. I'd loved to see where this goes - such a great start.
just yuki chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
Update soon please
Elvira Silver chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
Okay this is one of the best stories that I have read. You captured both sides perfectly in my opinion. I really wish you would finish this story.
lizzz chapter 10 . 5/18/2015
I don't know if you'll ever read this review, it's been ages since you've last updated this fic. But I just feel the need to express how amazingly good it is! :) I can basically see it happening right in front of my eyes, it's so real, albait of course not the actual situation, but the characters are soooo, well, in character.

I find it surprising, because I thought I like them equally, but after reading this I'm definitely team House all the way. Maybe it's just nostalgia, with House being gone from TV, and it being on tv for so long, like 1/3 of my life. God, I miss it. And with Sherlock I can still count on occasional new episode.

Anyway, if you ever read this, feel free to feel awesoome. your fic just made my day so much better :)