Reviews for Two Sides of The Same Coin
just yuki chapter 10 . 8/16
Update soon please
Elvira Silver chapter 10 . 7/5
Okay this is one of the best stories that I have read. You captured both sides perfectly in my opinion. I really wish you would finish this story.
lizzz chapter 10 . 5/18
I don't know if you'll ever read this review, it's been ages since you've last updated this fic. But I just feel the need to express how amazingly good it is! :) I can basically see it happening right in front of my eyes, it's so real, albait of course not the actual situation, but the characters are soooo, well, in character.

I find it surprising, because I thought I like them equally, but after reading this I'm definitely team House all the way. Maybe it's just nostalgia, with House being gone from TV, and it being on tv for so long, like 1/3 of my life. God, I miss it. And with Sherlock I can still count on occasional new episode.

Anyway, if you ever read this, feel free to feel awesoome. your fic just made my day so much better :)
I Have A Benediction chapter 10 . 3/31
UGH UPDATE THIS
MilkyWayGalaxy chapter 10 . 1/30
This is getting good... is House going to dump the skull on Sherlock?! As much as I love the two, I'm kinda hoping that this ends in a tie... I hope you update...
SoleFaith chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
XD Omgosh. Haha. When House mocked the song 'Everything you can do I can do better.' I was thinking they were all going to break into song and omgosh THIS IS AMAZING AND SO FUDGING FUNNY! I'M DYING! :') Love the story!
Black-Luna chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
This story is getting very interesting. Update soon!
Sinilumi chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Sherlock and House are arguing? *eats popcorn*
ProudCanadianGal101 chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
What what what what?
Miragessible wri chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
love it, house was so fantastic mean

please come back one day to this great story, i really want to know what happens next, and what Sherlock want to do, ...does he want to take one of the Queens loved dogs...?
aww thats so hard to wait and maybe never read the end...
please come back one day and write an end to this story after some more chaps...and when possible more storys like this one...and maybe even with a real House Sherlock pairing, but so its ok too
love this story!

its now 2014
Mirage chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
chap 8 was so great...House and John are the perfect thief team wow at the end John even did think like one...he really loves the adrenalin and action he got with Sherlock and does so play good with House too
NotALunatic chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
HAHA this should be interesting. at first I didn't even notice the POV change. HAHAHA
Vienna Warren chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
This was a great read! I sat down and read the whole thing because it was so intriguing. House/Sherlock crossovers are the best. Thank you!
Vienna Warren chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Oh, this is just brilliant! I won't leave a review on every chapter of course, because I understand that can get irritating, but I love how in-character you write! I know that's the goal of every writer, to write as in-character as possible, but I mean you really captured them in your fanfiction. Excellent job, I love it!
Phantom white lady of 221b chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
I was looking for a good cross over of my two favourite series. I didn't find it, because this story is amaizing! :D Love your sense of humour! I have to admit I'm ruting for House here though because you made Sherlock just a bit too aragont and self-centred for my taste. Don't get me wrong, he most certainly is both of these things, I just think not quite to this extent. I absolutely adore House's wit though. I hope you decide to update even though it has been quite a long time. :D And if you do, I would love to see Molly in this. Think she'd find House atractive too? I personally think so, but I would love to know what you think. Again, great work! :D