Reviews for Choices
Reesexxoo chapter 1 . 5/20
awe so cute! already likeing this story
CatReader chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Wow, the first chapter was great. I was smiling the whole time. Thanks, this was just what I needed.
SNKYaoiFan chapter 23 . 10/25/2014
*Geeman around the corner freezes* German? Psh noooooooooo I am not G-German *starts hyperventilating* really I am SO not German and- *sees you waving at me* hi * waves back. Realizes what I'm doing. Snatching my hand with my other hand.* nah shit. You got me. I-I-I am...GERMAN! Happy now?
Nice to meet you and great story and I love your plot thingie and the smut scenes were amazing and I like that their mother is nice and I like that their father is the villain and that Sasuke is a little spoiled brat and that he can be nice nontheless and that he comes together with Naruto and that he is not together with Sakura that s**t and that Deidara doesn't start something with Sasori and-
I'm blabbering again right? Ah sorry bad habit. *Sheepish grin* but I meant everything. So now imma gonna go and read the sequel.
Love from the german
Guest chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
lovely chapter
Night-Being chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
Yaaaay! That kid is going to have not just one, but two awesome fathers! Happy kid... but to the point. I really liked this. It was like watching a sweet romantic movie with Dei and Itachi. *.* Though I don't normally watch romantic movies... hm, but your story was definitely worth it. ;)

I really appreciate how you take time to describe the surroundings. It's not too long to make you forget about what's actually going on in the scene but gives clear impression of the moment, so the ficleft me with this amazing colorful experience and an image of Dei's baby blue eyes staring at me from behind his blond hair.

Despite some really dramatic an tensed moments, which added some juice to this otherwise cute romance - which is meant in the best way - like the short break up or the encounter with Itachi's father, it was rather relaxing and most of the time really sweet (and also hot, I shouldn't forget the hot part) reading... so thank you very much for this pleasant experience. Your stories are always very enjoyable and satisfying to read. ;)
Night-Being chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
WE LOVE YOU TOO! *.* I really feel like a drooling teen, but oh well... they love each other! Hands up who didn't expected that? Hm... no-one... hands up who doesn't approve? NO-ONE! (I would personally kicked that person's butt.) Oh, I forgot you don't like the over-emotional comments. Well... if you keep on writing this cute and sweet and hot and I-don't-know-what-else stories you better get use to it. XP
Night-Being chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
*sliding down from my chair and melting* That was just too sweet to handle... *.*
Night-Being chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
Well thank you very much! Now you've made me cry! HAPPY?! O.o Damn... Well now they both have A LOT to apologize for. But I would say that Diedara has some more... I still think he judged Itachi too quickly, he doesn't know how asshole for a dad he has (since he beats them and all, or did, whatever).

But it ended so nicely, although his father didn't really said the right words (well, he did tried to tell him it was "just a phase" thus making it seem like the relationship wasn't valuable enough - my point of view) but he ACTUALLY HUGGED HIM! Awww! That was very nice of him, he really cares, that's absolute. :) I think I'm going to bother you with this on skype some more! :P
Night-Being chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
Nooo, this was just too sad! :'( But I think Dei judged too quickly, although it does fit his personality and he really had his right for that moment. I hope that he'll let Itachi explain later... well, I know he will. :D But I wonder how his dad will take it... that bastard! I already hate him!
Night-Being chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
I really don't want to start my every review like this... but awwww... This is so sweet! So so so sweet! The way Dei pointed on his bed... that was such a cliché move! I loved it! :D LOVED IT! Ehm... okay, I'm calm now... *blushes*
Night-Being chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
Now I'm so glad I don't have to wait for another chapter... because I SO want to know what will happen! :D
Night-Being chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Awww, how come you always make Deidara seem so sweet. *-* I like the idea of Itachi as a hunter though. He's even hotter this way. ;)

I honestly thought that it'll be Dei who's going to work his way into Itachi's pants, but you surprised me. I can't wait how their relationship will grow. Yay. :)
nelle13 chapter 23 . 10/4/2014
That was a cute ending, you should do a spinoff mostly focused on Sasuke and his relationship with Naruto and how they tell his dad.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
God damit, now I cant wait until tomorrow. I think the last chapters are really great. Good work.
Greetings from Germany around the corner!
nelle13 chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
Evil author how dare you stop like that.