Reviews for ABC: King and Queen
A-Z beautiful!
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Nice! Really well put!
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
this was sweet, they are all so cute!
MayR9 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Ohh, I love this! My favorites are D, J, M, O, T, W, and Z! I was confused though, is T for Munto and Yumemi or Ichiko and Rui, because well, Ichiko and Rui have heated arguments, and both pairs have to deal with being in two different worlds. I personally think that it is a Ichiko and Rui one. But I loved all of them! *squeals* I wish there was more to the animation, but don't we all?
Princess Kanako chapter 1 . 6/11/2012

This is gonna seem kinda weird in a review, but my PM isn't working at the mo. Sorry!

I found you on fanfiction through our mutual friend's deviant art account (RedWingedAngel, haha!). Being naturally curious, I started reading your profile (cause I'm just that nosy!) and then your Munto fanfics...and I've gotta say...I LOVE THEM!

I can't believe that your fifteen...I'm nineteen and you write waaaaaaaay better then me or anyone else I know(Except Ari-chan, but let's keep that quiet...haha). I love your work, and I'm going to enjoy reading more.

Hopefully, I'll see you around on this website or on's to awesome fanfics!

Love, Princess Kanako
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
me encanto! *_*
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Omfg, this is *so* adorable, Bebe. You've had me laughing out loud, with a few of these (not that great, being in the library, but idgaf. 8D)

L and M are my favorites. ;D P was a little confusing, for the ants part, but all in all, I have been reduced to a puddle of fangirl goo, thanks to you, miss. Expect some little doodles. 3