Reviews for ABC: King and Queen
A-Z beautiful!
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Nice! Really well put!
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
this was sweet, they are all so cute!
MayR9 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Ohh, I love this! My favorites are D, J, M, O, T, W, and Z! I was confused though, is T for Munto and Yumemi or Ichiko and Rui, because well, Ichiko and Rui have heated arguments, and both pairs have to deal with being in two different worlds. I personally think that it is a Ichiko and Rui one. But I loved all of them! *squeals* I wish there was more to the animation, but don't we all?
PrincessKanako chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
BebePanda401,

This is gonna seem kinda weird in a review, but my PM isn't working at the mo. Sorry!

I found you on fanfiction through our mutual friend's deviant art account (RedWingedAngel, haha!). Being naturally curious, I started reading your profile (cause I'm just that nosy!) and then your Munto fanfics...and I've gotta say...I LOVE THEM!

I can't believe that your fifteen...I'm nineteen and you write waaaaaaaay better then me or anyone else I know(Except Ari-chan, but let's keep that quiet...haha). I love your work, and I'm going to enjoy reading more.

Hopefully, I'll see you around on this website or on DA...here's to awesome fanfics!

Love, Princess Kanako
Ryuketsu no Hana chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
me encanto! *_*
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Omfg, this is *so* adorable, Bebe. You've had me laughing out loud, with a few of these (not that great, being in the library, but idgaf. 8D)

L and M are my favorites. ;D P was a little confusing, for the ants part, but all in all, I have been reduced to a puddle of fangirl goo, thanks to you, miss. Expect some little doodles. 3