Reviews for To Learn To Fly Again
PrincessFireBug chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Captain I will stay with you on this truely wonderful ship. Long Live JohnxRose!

PFB
MC-kun chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I have recently fallen in love with this pairing thanks to fics like this. Well done!
I Ship This chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Beautiful! I love it. You did a very good job of making it in character while still portraying all those feels. Keep it up. And I will go down with this ship with you!
The Helpless Romantic chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I could say "well done, amazing, beautiful, cheesy, lovely in its simplicity and innocence." Yes I could say all of these things a million different ways a million times over. But what's the point of telling you something you, and everyone who's read it, already knows?

Crazy today, the Helpless Romantic
Hellocloser chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Don't be sorry. Ever. Omg.
monochromeXdreams chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
ALL ABOARD THE LOVE-SHIP.

aaaaaugh there aren't enough fics for thiiiiis...

Quality over quantity, eh? This is deinitely the former.

3 3 3
MissArsenicChaos chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Cute :3
Coldman9 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
JohnxRose, ftw baby!

God, finally! Finally someone has posted another JohnxRose story! My shipping palate has been satisfied for another week. Oh thank you, thank you so much.

This was a really great idea, John and Rose post-Sburb, God Tiered but without the powers, and with such a strong desire to fly again.

It's kinda funny, like before this they've both been kinda building up to this point. And the shared desire to fly again is what brought them together, it was very nice.

No one can ever claim John doens't have a good idea every now and then, and Rose certainly can't say it doesn't pay off. I loved the ending, I was hoping they'd fly again.

Thank you again for this, we have such an underappreciated ship.

Also, first review, woohoo!