Reviews for Duty
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
this should continue if you ever get the chance to do so and I think the same thing with the Fuso girls
Kigo Stories chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
continue if you ever do
Ruler2050 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Good start! Hope to see this continue!

Very hard or near-impossible to find this pairing anywhere on the internet :(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Hello! You know, i come here frequently to see if someone has posted a fanfic of Miyafuji&Sakamoto, since I like them more as couple than Sakamoto with minna and much less Perrine, I hope that u continue this and write some more, Im really looking forward to see the development of this story
Gnarled Bone chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I didn't see many mistakes, so you did well in my opinion. Can't wait for next chapter X3

R u ever gonna update Awake and Alive? Or is it abandoned?
Zoids Fanatic chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I still go with Lynnette and Yoshika. Mainly because, I dunno, Mio's in her twenties and Yoshika is not even eighteen. But, my pairing-biased mind aside, let's move onto the review (what, you think this is a review?).

Alright, as you have admitted to the story being un-beta read, I'll save you the trouble of going through the spelling and grammar mistakes. Let's talk about the characters now, shall we? Now, first off, everyone (and by that I mean Yoshika and Mio as they were the only ones in this story) seemed to be in character. One thing though is Yoshika's eye color is brown, not really amber. Let's see, what else...

Hmm, I can't really think of anything. First time I have seen a Mio/Yoshika pairing, usually it's Mio/Minna and or OC with Yoshika being paired up with either an OC... Really, that's who I see Yoshika getting paired up with a lot. OC's.

Well, that's all. Until next chapter.