Reviews for The Dovahkiin Chronicles
AngelxCloud chapter 4 . 1/27
what, was he just sitting there and waiting? XD
AngelxCloud chapter 2 . 1/27
XD i wish someone would do this in the game
fghooo chapter 10 . 1/24
Honestly, i enjoyed every chapter, it really made me laugh, especially during chapter 10 near the end. (Poor Boris) If you do decide to continue, good luck. :D
scottusa1 chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
"I can hear him coming. I guess this is it. It's quiet. Guess he cut through everyone else no problem. Hell with it. I'm sending out another skeleton. I've named it Boris, and he will be the bravest skeleton anyone has ever known.

And Boris is now running the other way. He dropped his axe. His middle finger is extended toward me.

Great. Fucking great."

My favorite part of the chapter. Please keep writing.
MightyMerlin chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
Loved the ending of this chapter with the skeleton :) Definitely my favourite chapter so far, and I love the idea of these people leaving notes and letters about the Dovahkiin, keep up the good work :)
UruExplorer DTC chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
Oh those poor necromancers. They didn't stand a chance, did they?

XD
twisteddeal chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
hahah

this is funny as shit dude keep up the good work and update
Y-ko chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Nope, not "amusing" at all.
coduss chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
pretty good story, and such an interesting angle to tell it from. keep up the chapters
neosoul88 chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
i like them but need some more action cus i read all the others
Exoducy chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
What every other person here stated.

This made me smile, and that's very nice since not every humorous story is funny. Yours is - and I think it achieves a genuine and effortless humour because you are not overdoing it. You don't think "I need to do this to make it fun". You simply write in a natural order and from a relaxed point if view. Very good.

Faved and followed in an instant!

Looking forward to more!
polizia chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
This is fantastic!
Lady Of Embers chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
This part had me rolling:

"We're all jolly well f*cked now, aren't we?"

Too true, my Bretonic Daedra-Worshipping friend, far, far too true for you to sleep easy.
Valde chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Pretty humorous,and fun to read. Would love to see what happens to the Forsworn.
Anon chapter 4 . 4/18/2012