Reviews for The Secret Life Of Vernon J Dursley
Whoa you've got me hooked...please say that you'll attempt to continue?!
thornchop chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
so put up ch. 3 already or better yet the whole story.
Kemet's Queen chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
WOW
ThaiLegoCityLover chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
for someone is thinking about "timeline conflict"or"how he met Petunia very soon"

I think after he lost his first family in the past, he decided to leave from the magic world, and erased and edit the memories of many people around himself, in the magic world and in the muggle world(to cover his real life in the past, make them forgot everything about himself, make them think Vernon is the odinary muggle) include Petunia does he met her by accidentally, all people in Grunning company (by make them think he worked in this company for long time), bla bla bla...
ThaiLegoCityLover chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I hope you will publish Ch.3 within this month, I like the fanfiction in the them "good side of vernon dursley"
icegal1986 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
this is very good plz continue.
lilyflower50 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
so here's the reason why vernon hates magic i would to if i lost my family like he did but how he met petunia so quick had a son by her is still a mystery
Stardancer0829 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
This is very interesting. Can't wait for more. This is going to be quite a revelation. Keep up the good work
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
I so want to see what Dudley's reaction would be if some wizard showed up claiming to be his half-brother.
a chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
This is actually a pretty interesting story! I'm eager to see where it will go. But I have one request. Can you please fix the spelling of "secret" in your title?
Skylar of Gryffindor chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
i love this
blueeyedprincess100 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Brilliant make make chapters I love it
Snuffles chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Omg I can't wait until you update maybe can this story involve them (petunia,marge,Vernon,Lily and James) as kids? Maybe a flash back?
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Vernon as a wizard? Cool! Please update.
QHLuver chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I am very interested in reading more of this story. It is something different and I look forward to seeing where you go with it.