Reviews for The Lesser of Two Evils
Iwannabegoldnrumpeled chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
I can't wait to read more! Great job writing Mary Margaret and Emma together.
Iwannabegoldnrumpeled chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Loved this! Had to say it, I'm reading on...
Detafo chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
DUNDUN DUN!

Ooooh, I cannot WAIT for the next installment... what has August to say? I await with baited breath!
Kendra Luehr chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
I really loved that! The "I trust you" bit is almost like a slap to the face, considering how Emma stated on the show that she didn't trust him. Lovely update, as always! I always enjoy them. :)
FranzF chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
I can't begin to tell you how much I loved this chapter, it was really wonderful.

Please continue soon
Iwannabegoldnrumpeled chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Oh, getting good! I can't wait to read more. I so want that dagger! :)
olverabonk chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
I'm so glad that she offered him the dagger and he trusts her with it. That says more about their relationship than anything! I wonder what their next meeting holds in store for them. Update soon, please!
Kendra Luehr chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Wonderful chapter! Had me laughing when she kept making him stand up and sit down, haha. Somehow I could see Emma abusing the power a bit like that at first. :P And of course, I loved the ending. Very poignant and sweet.
Fallenhope19 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
The power to control the famous imp sounds legit hehehe XD please update soon
Detafo chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
!

Ooohh, please update soon! Please, please, please!
olverabonk chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Such a good chapter! So moving at the end. I hope she gives him back the dagger only because to have that sort of control over another human being just isn't right. I'm looking forward to your next update!
Irisrose37 chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
Awesome new chapter. Emma had the power and now its lost.:( Hope she kicks his ass for trying to scare her. PPS:)
Kendra Luehr chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
I loove iiit! *gushes* lol This was perfect, as always, and I loved their bantering back and forth. Somehow I can see this happening on the show, although since I ship doomed couples, I'm not holding my breath. lol Can't wait for more!
Detafo chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
You know i'm LOVING this. LoveloveloveloveLOVE !

PleasepleasePLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I fear I go mad!
Kendra Luehr chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Eee, this is wonderful! Definitely new and refreshing, 'cause I've never read anything quite like this. I can't wait to see where you take this!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »