Reviews for The Lesser of Two Evils
Kendra Luehr chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Love how you're switching in between POVs - this was a really fun chapter, and I wasn't quite expecting Gold to own a club. Yet somehow? It's fitting. lol I'm feeling like a broken record here, but I really did love this.
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
UGH, I thought I'd read this! I feel so stupid now, especially since I LOVE it! Very unique thus far, and I can't wait to continue reading...so I shall! :P
Evangeline-Sibeliah chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
This sounds great so far!

I love Emma's annoyance with Gold's smugness. He deserves to be controlled by her with that dagger! So many opportunities, I wonder which ones you're gonna take in future chapters...
Irisrose37 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Interesting story. They got the Power. It will be fun to see how far Emma will push into doing things, before she actually believes in the power of a magic :)
olverabonk chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
This is great! I can't wait to read more!
Detafo chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Ooooooooooohhhh! You know I love it! Omg, I can't help but feel just a little sorry for Gold lol... Ooooh can't wait for the next installment!
Detafo chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I am REALLY enjoying this :-D I can't wait for the next installment! Hope it's soon!

LOVE!
Kashira1786 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Oooh! Great start! I'm curious to know what happened with Gold and the spinning wheel, how did he get pinned under it?

I'm assuming the whiskey she drank will have some unusual side effects since she kiss him? Or maybe only she will forget and he'll remember the kiss?

So many questions~

I can't wait for the next part!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4