Reviews for Sara, Ian, Vodka, and Handcuffs
Ewa Snow chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Great story! Love it! Thanks for a great read!
Nadhari Sauda chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
It was such adorable story - thank you I really appreciate this. Way too cute!
Chornyi chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Hey, where's the second part? I wanna see the movie! :) Seriously, this was great. I was laughing out loud in the initial part.. 'Notti..' Oh my, where did you pull THAT from? :) Then the second part was so sweet.. I really would like more of this.
DKM chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Aww! That was so sweet! I smell a sequel! Hehehe... Great story! I loved it.
D
amber chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
I really liked thisI'd like to see you write a longer story around a Ian and Sara romance sometime
thelma chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
That was great being greedy anymore please please

thanks

thelma
Minttown1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
I really enjoyed this one as well. My favorite part was the bartender's reaction to Ian. You wrote the characters very true to the show, even in this bizarre situation. Wonderful fic.
mickie chapter 1 . 6/30/2002
i really liked your little fic . It has made me smile on a rather rotten day

Be blessed

mickie
Zelph chapter 1 . 6/18/2002
Alright, you got my attention... Interesting title. But do you honestly think that anything of this nature would ever happen? Good though. I liked it. I give it a good review.
CrazyAce chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
my my my you have self control... how could keep this fic in check? i couldn't. very good.
OhThoseEyes1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
I like it! I knew Ian would be a gentleman! I think this is one of those that could really happen. I'd like to see you continue it!
Elisa chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Wow! What a night! Hanging by my fingernails until you write a sequel!
rana128 chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
amazingly sexy without becoming cliche or overly detailed. sequel *please* ... beautiful characterization with ian. keep us entertained before the season starts :D
zbcfree chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
That was so sweet. I finished reading it with a sigh and a smile. You have to write a sequel. Something so good can't end so soon...
SirBalin's Mistress1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Wicked cool. Just the title is good enough, but the story is wonderful as well. I do hope that you'll be continuing your writing. ;)