Reviews for Do You Like Me?
Popipo chapter 5 . 6/26
This is amazing! I do hope that this story won't be forgotten. I absolutely love it and want to know what happens next.
RandomReviewer chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
This is really good and interesting so far! I hope you haven't discontinued this... Regardless, I hope your laptop gets fixed soon. :)
Miyuukiko chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
I'd like for this to be continued.. cx
Asteri chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
The green eyed moster is rearing its ugly head on Haruka. Your Miki is so fun to read she can make any crappy day turn around.
Bad one chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Looks like someone is jealous
Well Haruka, you better use those feelings as a realization and not a scheme to do something nasty. Though then again she was always kind to everyone so I can't see her doing anything bad except staying quiet and breaking on the inside.

Poor Iori got stuck with the most clueless person on Earth.

Can't wait for next chapters
Ookami Railgun Assault chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
so, Haruka is jealous? interesting. It has revealed the dark side of Haruka. I just hope it does not become a yandere or use dirty tricks. On the other every time they step more to their relationship. I'll be waiting for the rest of the fic. We will see that this is going with their relationship to each.
take care.
to the next. n_n
androidilenya chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I ship Chihaya and Haruka so much it's not even funny. Miki and Iori were super cute here, I loved Miki's line where she was all like 'we're flirting with each other!' and Iori was just like, 'shut up idiot'. Hibiki and Takane are cool, too. Let's see, who else was there? Oh, right. Yayoi and the twins are being cool too.
Ichibayashi chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
I love this story. The mixing plot and point of view changes are very nice. I like how everything is balanced out, detail and dialogue wise. I've taken a real liking to the way you have written Miki and Mami's personality. I've never really thought of Mami to be that flirty though I can't say I don't like it. X3 I must say that the way you write out Yayoi is just too cute.
Although, I must say the love triangle chemistry that's forming with Chihaya, Haruka and Azusa has got me curious as to see what will happen next. I really love this story already and I am really hoping that you will continue to post new chapter. :3
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Yue Yami here. Hibiki appears and Takane will probably show up soon right? Miki is boss. She justs ask and Deko-Chan shows up. Iori is in for one crazy ride is she?
Yuzuuki chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Hibiki! Miki will never let go of her Deko-chan never. Iori is never going to get a break is she? A new Idolmaster? Japan sure loves to toture us.
RandomIdolmsterYurifan chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Miki doesn't know when to give up does she? Iori is te definition of only sane girl. Until Miki is done with her anyway.
Bad one chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Good to see an update.

Iori sure has tough luck, would be funny to see Miki jumping on her and then someone passing by. Wrong impression would be a must there, a total over kill for Iori.
androidilenya chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
MIKI IS EPIC. That last scene had me laughing like crazy- she's so in-character. Iori is cool, too, she was fairly awesome in this chapter as well. I loved the scene where Mami introduced Yayoi to Ami and Iori. And we got to see Hibiki hanging out with Miki, too, which is always a plus. But where's Takane? We haven't seen her yet, right...? (pause while I go back and check previous chapters) No, we haven't! Ah, can't wait to see if you pair her up with anyone when she finally does arrive.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
I'minspace chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
I don't know wheter to feel sorry for Iori or laugh at her bad luck. I thought getting lost was Azusa's job. But it worked out for Miki. A new Idolmaster game,too bad I don't have a psp.
Senshi Sun aka Magic Ink chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
I was so exited to see a new chapter of this story in my inbox this morning. I read the first section in the morning, but then I had to leave, so I read the rest in the afternoon.

This story is still awesome. Your jokes are funny, your characters are fun, and I like the story. Miki got some great moments. MikiXIori is going to be really funny.

I didn't expect Hibiki and Takane to be in this story, but it might work out better that they are. I'm not sure what direction you are going with them yet, and you haven't shown us much of them. Can you put in more of them next chapter?

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. See you then!