Reviews for Descent
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was absolutely masterful! I love it, and everyones role in this reunion- both Kataang and general Gaang- fits together so well. Thank you for writing it, I firmly believe it was necessary.
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Perfect in every way.
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Finally! A Kataang fic that isn't OOC, ridiculous, and is absolutely perfect! :) This made my day :)
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
You did a good job, especially on the beginning with Katara and Aang wanting to know what happened to the other. Thanks for posting it!

hpswst101
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I've read this one before, but I guess I forgot to review...it's awesome! I love the depth of emotion, and you have just enough description for us to picture the scene, but not get overwhelmed with detail. great job :)
sydmun17 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
hey great story! really enjoyed it. So stoked about the Legend of Korra as well!
Shall be lifted Nevermore chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I know, right? I was sooo waiting for a reunion scene! Rick Riordan better not pull something like that in The Mark of Athena!
NerdsAreCool chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
You're seriously my FAVORITE person in the whole world right now. 1) You like Avatar. MY LOVE FOR AVATAR EVEN SHOWS IN MY NAME! 2) You ship Kataang... I am a HARDCORE Kataang shipper dude! 3) You ship KatnissxPeeta. Again, look at my name. 4) You love Percy Jackson and you ship (The best pairing ever) PERCABETH! 5) You like The Script. In fact, I'm listening to them right now. Okay, i'm rambling. In other words, YOU RULE! Oh, I love The Fray too. AND I'M SOOOO PUMPED FOR THE THIRD EPISODE! And if you think I'm weird... I just might be. Lol, jk.
Hyper V chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This was just too sweet! I loved it! And I'll be sure to check out that drabble of yours right now.
Hunter of Slytherclaw chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I hated that we didn't get to see a reunion too! But I really liked this and I especially loved Sokka's determination to go to sleep, definitely something he would do! I really CAN NOT wait for LoK! When I saw the first two episodes online I was spazzing and my family thought my sister and I were crazy

(which we totally are, but that's not the point!) for getting so excited over it!