Reviews for Graceless
shellington chapter 6 . 10/2/2017
Commonlistener chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
And I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't
So here's to drinks in the dark at the end of my road
And I'm ready to suffer and I'm ready to hope
It's a shot in the dark aimed right at my throat
'Cause looking for heaven, found the devil in me
Looking for heaven, found the devil in me
Well what the hell I'm gonna let it happen to me!
-om to the freaking g this is one of the best song fics I've ever read other than Deformity by WriterApprentance
Kitty chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
That was the most SWEETEST yet VERY emotional story I've read so far! I actually got teary on a lot of sad parts... And some happy parts too. I can't wait to read the next little bit of the story next, you did a VERY great job with this. :D
Crazygrrl XD chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
*melts from sweetness and another amazing story finished*
Gamemice chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I just recently discovered all your stories and I love them. This was the 1st one I read and like your others, this one was wonderful. I love the relationship between Drift and Perceptor. I also love their interactions with their sparkings. I don't think this was an overly sweet ending. I loved Swift's interaction with Daddy Drift and his new baby sibling.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
This was such a sweet chapter! Oh my gosh, this is adorable! I love this pairing.
arceeenergon chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
hermoso final ;W;
Acidgreenflames chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Eeeeeee! You finished! I loved this story! Such a sweet, lovely end. Great job :D
Ultra Rodimus chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
*melts into a little puddle* That was sweet. I'm glad to see that Percy and Drift have worked things out. Aww, Chase is so cute!
Gamemice chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
I really love your stories. I'm enjoying this love story of Perceptor and Drift. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Drift can get over his violent thoughts and be able to have this family reunited. I love your creation of their sparkling Swift.
Acidgreenflames chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Awww, these two are just too cute, and you write them so well.

And progress! As small as it might be, its still progress. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
smokingcaramels chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Aw, we're getting some positive progress!
smokingcaramels chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Yay! They're going to talk! And only one more chapter! I can't wait!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Poor Drift and Percy... I hope they get everything worked out and become a family again _ Swift needs both of them.
arceeenergon chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
;A; que hermoso, agradezco que ratchet ayudo