Reviews for Graceless
Commonlistener chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
And I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't
So here's to drinks in the dark at the end of my road
And I'm ready to suffer and I'm ready to hope
It's a shot in the dark aimed right at my throat
'Cause looking for heaven, found the devil in me
Looking for heaven, found the devil in me
Well what the hell I'm gonna let it happen to me!
-om to the freaking g this is one of the best song fics I've ever read other than Deformity by WriterApprentance
Kitty chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
That was the most SWEETEST yet VERY emotional story I've read so far! I actually got teary on a lot of sad parts... And some happy parts too. I can't wait to read the next little bit of the story next, you did a VERY great job with this. :D
Crazygrrl XD chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
*melts from sweetness and another amazing story finished*
Gamemice chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I just recently discovered all your stories and I love them. This was the 1st one I read and like your others, this one was wonderful. I love the relationship between Drift and Perceptor. I also love their interactions with their sparkings. I don't think this was an overly sweet ending. I loved Swift's interaction with Daddy Drift and his new baby sibling.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
This was such a sweet chapter! Oh my gosh, this is adorable! I love this pairing.
arceeenergon chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
awwwwwwwwww
hermoso final ;W;
AWWWWW
Acidgreenflames chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Eeeeeee! You finished! I loved this story! Such a sweet, lovely end. Great job :D
Ultra Rodimus chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
*melts into a little puddle* That was sweet. I'm glad to see that Percy and Drift have worked things out. Aww, Chase is so cute!
Gamemice chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
I really love your stories. I'm enjoying this love story of Perceptor and Drift. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Drift can get over his violent thoughts and be able to have this family reunited. I love your creation of their sparkling Swift.
Acidgreenflames chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Awww, these two are just too cute, and you write them so well.

And progress! As small as it might be, its still progress. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
smoking caramels chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Aw, we're getting some positive progress!
smoking caramels chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Yay! They're going to talk! And only one more chapter! I can't wait!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Poor Drift and Percy... I hope they get everything worked out and become a family again _ Swift needs both of them.
arceeenergon chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
;A; que hermoso, agradezco que ratchet ayudo
Kellendraysia chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Chapter 3

This chapter is a soft roller coaster. I love the emotion that you see with Percy throughout the entire chapter with his struggles of past memories as well as his brief interactions with Drift trying not to wrap Swift up in between.

I really like the section with Swift and Percy concerning discussing seeing Drift. The whole suggesting Ratchet is his bondmate was just too cute. The sparkling is just too cute.

Now Drift and his whole drowning himself in higrade and waking up in Blurr's berth is priceless. Such a beautiful "WHAT HAVE I DONE!" moment. I'm glad that Blurr was able to keep Drift from being too much of an aft. It's nice to see that he has some form of support.

Now the meeting between Drift and Swift is just too precious. You can see how much that Drift wants to connect to his sparkling and even a bit of how much Percy wants a form of connection even though he pushes Drift away still. It is a tense situation between the two parents that are trying to do the best for their sparkling.

The chapters ending really shows how much Percy and Drift are effected by the situation that they are in. They are both hurting so much yet unable to bridge that gulf between them. Wonderfully done and executed and wonderfully emotional.

Chapter 4

I love this chapter starting out with the memory of Drift being Sparked. How surprising, exciting and absolutely terrifying it was all at once. You can see the stress all the past memories are having on him and how hard he tries to hide how he feels. All his friends and comrades can see it.

I love the interaction of Drift and Swift. The pair just click together it's so cute when Drift show his sparkling how to put the track together. Wheeljack is so supportive of the interactions and I love his talk to Drift about how important it is that he be involved in Swift's life. Swift napping on Drift's lap is just too precious.

GO RATCHET I'm glad he had his little chat with Percy. He really needed someone to nudge Percy in the right direction. Since well nothing really can be fixed if they don't talk about it. Drift's decision to leave without talking to Percy was not the best decision he made, but Percy refusing to try to talk to Drift in any aspect doesn't address anything either. I like Drift's reaction to Percy, I don't blame him for being shocked when it is mentioned the two of them need to talk. Hopefully this will be able to put everything on the table so to speak all the hurt on both sides so that they both can move forward. I love Ratchet being the one to push both Drift and Percy along. To the point of Wheeljack feeling the urge to scold him over it.

I can't wait to see how this will be resolved in the end. Love it.