Reviews for Furball
HowlynMad chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Oh no, lol, not the dreaded Tribble.
HowlynMad chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
I love the way you have set up the station/ship and thought of all the little things that one might encounter when dealing with different species. The hair thing at the resturant was inspired. And I have to say I started smiling at the image of Dr Smith walking around with a jellyfish tethered to his head lol. I hope Ceph doesn't turn out to be the bad guy, I'm really liking her/him/it.
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
You know, these encounters never seem to end well for the Jupiter II. This is well written and has an interesting start... off to the next.
NLMinStL chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
Great ending! I really enjoyed this story. You did a terrific job merging the two universes. Thanks for posting.
NLMinStL chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
Great update. It was good to see Ceph again and I enjoyed seeing Smith put the puzzle together. Given his background it makes sense.
NLMinStL chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
This was another good chapter. It's nice to see Smith using his medical background and the Robot is an excellent assistant.
NLMinStL chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
I like how you've shown Penny here. Very much in character.
NLMinStL chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
This was another fun chapter. Looks like the tribbles are everywhere. Looking forward to see how they get out of this!
NLMinStL chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
This was another fun chapter. I'm enjoying Smith making Don jealous. It's pretty easy to do. I like Judy playing along, too. Great job.
NLMinStL chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
I love the situation you've put the Robinsons in. I wonder how long it will be before the ship is overrun with Tribbles? Once again your characterizations, voices and mannerisms are spot on. This is very much like an episode of the show. Poor Don, he's not a many of many words but he is adorable when he's jealous. I'm sure he's planning some pay back for the good doctor.
NLMinStL chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
This was another really fun chapter. I love the description of the "Gem". I think Ceph is going to be a good friend to the Dr, although there are a lot of temptations here. Really enjoying this and looking forward to see what happens next.
NLMinStL chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This story is going to be a lot of fun. You've done a great job setting the scene and once again your characterizations and voices are perfect. I like the small glimpse into John and Maureen's marriage and the realistic bickering between Will and Penny. You capture the Robot very well and your Smith is perfect.