Reviews for Perception
miranda04 chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
OMG! This was the best chapter! Thank for you writing this POV. Love (hate) seeing all the machinations behind the scenes!
dazzlingrockstar chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Oh my gosh! I don't blame Esme for being what she became. Who wouldn't after not being loved, cared for or taken notice of your entire life. I do hate what she did to Bella but that was expected when she only wanted the best for her daughter as she had not received anything herself in her entire life. It doesn't surprise me but it's still very sad. Hallelujah baby! Carlisle got incapacitated and tortured. He deserved that after all the hurt he caused to those around him and especially to our boys. Poor Bella :( Did Jasper ever find out about Jake?
dazzlingrockstar chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
How do I like him? Hmmm... Let's see... I don't! I hate him! He is so twisted. I cannot believe that he believed Jasper cared for him in that sense. And I don't care that he is delusional and that in his mind he believed jasper liked him that way hence the way he feels towards Jasper. Bull! He should have been locked up. The most dangerous weapon any person can hold is their mind. Growl! If TToUC did not have a HEA for these boys I really would have lost it. *throws rocks at Lord Cullen*
dazzlingrockstar chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
OMG so Edward wasn't actually out to satisfy his sexual needs? He did that to seperate himself from the best thing that ever happened to him. That is so sad :( Lord Cullen is such a deceitful prick!
ant1gon3 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Wow, so much information. Great insight into what is going on around our boys. Thank you so much for this story. You are a truely gifted writer. Keep up the great work.
ant1gon3 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
This story definately gives more perspective to the other. Lord Cullen is exactly the kind of villian I love, dark and twisted. I love the story so far. Thank you for writing.
Rashell chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
OMG!

Lord Cullen is so mean and disgusting..

cant' wait for more

Rash
Marie One chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
WOW and looking forward to more.
Marie One chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I confess I'm not reading the other story, but now I story on its own is wow and I'm looking forward to more.
rashell chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
THNKS FOR THE NEW STORY:))

rASH