Reviews for In the Stacks
Foreverfirstloves chapter 1 . 1/4
Finally! A Sam/Jess story that didn't feed me my own heart! Lol.
Good job :)
Natali chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I am in dying need of a cold shower! Like pronto!

This story is seriously amazing! You have to write more of these! Pretty please :)
Beautymoon chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
You know, I had to review your story. This is one nice, sexy story with no slash. I mean, slash is nice if well writen, but I feel it is simply...over used. I was roaming the site and thinking: "Please, give me some hetero love! xD" So your fanfic gave me a wonderful, fresh feeling. But to be honest I would love your fic even without the sex. xD Just your description of Sam and his love for libraries and books made me happy! I can totally relate with that, since I'm a book adict too.

Anyway, enough of my ramble. Congratulations on the short, sexy, in character, sweet piece. I really loved it!
stephaniew chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Loved this one for a lot of reasons! First, having Sam in the library, thinking about how much libraries meant to him growing up...wow...absolutely something I could see Sam thinking/feeling. Totally rang true for me here. Plus, it was so beautifully descriptive of the sights and sounds and smells...wonderfully done!

I can also feel the pressure he would have been under at this time...not as bad as when first left for school, but still a lot. Amazing insight into his head here.

And then...well...Jessica. Wow! She's a little hottie isn't she? ;) I like how she seduces him here. Very sweet but still pretty naughty. And whew, his description of giving her an orgasm...damn! Super hot stuff here...down and dirty but still all about the feeling, which I love.

The bit with Luis cracked me. They were soooo cool about what they'd been doing! I love the bit of humor to kind of break things up.

Fantastic job, sweets! Oh, and the Bunny the stripper thing still makes me laugh... :)
mmmsizzle chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Love it! It's easy to see when the author genuinely cares about the characters and isn't just writing smut (although that is certainly enjoyable). This is exactly how I picture Sam to react in this situation :)
bearberry915 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Wow I actually really enjoyed the first part of this. Not to say that I didn't enjoy the second part... the first part just happens to be my favorite. You are very good at describing things. I could practically see the little spot in the library where sam sat. Great job!