Reviews for Target Acquired
Oh my gosh this fic is AMAZING! Honestly this is one of my favorite fics in the fandom! The characterization is really good, especially with Chell. Please finish it (if you want).
Guest chapter 24 . 11/14/2016
Well... I bet this story has been discontinued. Wheatley Laboratories(sadly now renegademechanic) is now interested in transformers... Rest in Peace, Portal fan fictions by Wheatley Laboratories.
Credit scores chapter 24 . 9/18/2016
I read the two reviews below, and I agree that the humanization shouldn't have happened. I only read this because I don't like human Wheatley and there's too much of human Wheatley. This story was unique and I liked that. The humanization threw me off and I was frustrated about it. It's really good besides that. I just hope Wheatley turns back into a core soon.
StormimHaile chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I agree, the humanization came way too late, with no hints.

Also, I read your response, and I must say, it's sad.

It's sad that someone who uses 'too bad I have a life and a career to worry about' and 'omg I can't believe you replied with that s***' on the same post. Honestly, as a writer, you should understand something called: Critism.
Yeah, crazy, right? It's almost as if not everyone will enjoy your choices, and sometimes, maybe, possssibly, COMMENT about it! *gasp* I know right? Revolutionary. What's even sadder is that because of a small comment someone made about liking your story up to a certain point, you include 'I hope you're not an adult' into a 3 paragraph response, acting like you're somehow better.

And no, before you do, you can't use my response as an example because it's long, because I, unlike some, admit what I do.

I honestly don't care if you like the humanization, as a commentor and REVIEWER (note: this is a REVIEW) I'll be damn honest and say the humanization shouldn't have happened, and I'm not the only one. What I do care about is that you respond like anyone who disagrees with you is the sc of the Earth because 'oh poor you, you came into the portal fandom later so...' So what, exactly? I didn't really get your point there.

One last thing and I'll wrap this up, (by the way, judging by how you respond, you shouldn't be bothered by long responses to simple comments) you compare your humanization to Blue Sky's? Yours? The one that happened 18 chapters into a 24 chapter story, with no hints, compared to one of the best (literally: according to this site and many people) portal story's ever created, with humanization early on so how he copes with it can be represented with the rest of the story.

Yeah, not the best comparison on your part.

But hey, this is all my opinion, something you clearly don't understand.

Cheers, mate.
Magainita chapter 19 . 9/15/2016
Wayyyy to far in to pull the whole "turn him human" thing dude.

When you do these things it needs it needs to be at the beginning at the story or the start of a story, because if you do it way later on it comes off as stupid and pointless. It honestly is very random and makes no sense, the only thing this goes by is your "I just wanted to do it."
I mean I get it, this is YOUR story, and yo u can do what you want with it. But... dude.

The randomness of this is just plain sad. And took me out of the story.
LemonsYouSuchWow chapter 24 . 8/28/2016
Sometimes I dream of cheese.
Duskinator chapter 15 . 8/16/2016
*laughs* British, huh? :D I'll admit, I'm British and I'd never address someone as 'luv'. But Carrie does make a good point...Wheatley's only programmed to be British, so I'll let it slide~

And no, Carrie! Not all British people talk like that. Only a fraction of us do! .0

O.O Oh no! Wheatley!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/10/2016
This was really good at first. It was seriously my favorite fan fiction until... Wheatley turned human... *sniffles* pleeeeeease turn Wheatley back into core! I haaaaaaate human Wheatley and I read this just because he was core! I was so sad when he turned human.
Eden chapter 10 . 1/5/2016
Awwww, Wheats ;u; I love how he's struggling at first but then he just snuggles close to her. AWWWWWWWW
kayathedragon chapter 17 . 4/18/2015
WHAT THE DEVIL IS THISSSSS! WHEATLEY NOOO
kayathedragon chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
*SCREECHES* NOOOOOO
kayathedragon chapter 13 . 4/18/2015
I have no idea what's going to happen, agh!

So they're going to start up an old DOS prototype? If it has any relation to GLaDOS, this can't end well... What's going to happen to the other test subjects? Oh nooo.
kayathedragon chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
Awwww, this is cuuute. Wheatley can't keep quiet for long, can he? I love this.
kayathedragon chapter 8 . 4/18/2015
"To death, probably. They'd be together, then—not 'til death would they part.

Great, I'm hypothetically engaged to an idiot computer."

That's actually hilarious, bahaha. Brilliant.
Chell chapter 24 . 3/21/2015
AHHH I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER THIS STORY IS SO GOOD!