Reviews for Target Acquired
SodaPopDude chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
P-Body is Confused! A.T.L.A.S. is Scared! Wheatley is AHHHHGARBsxcl! Chell is Snoring! Mt. Dew!
Silverstreams chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
Ahhhhhhhh this is so wonderful, and absolutely worth the short wait. I know for sure that I'll be rereading this. There's so many perfect little moments, like P-body's thought processes-like how the robot wonders why Chell went so far down, or why she was so dangerous yet valuable. And I love the way she is subtly beginning to think for herself through friendship eeee. The high-five was perfect.

I love the way you write Chell-so determined, so quiet, and yet I and can sense that air of uneasiness between her and P-body (and more indirectly, GLaDOS.) Though the fact that her stasis pod went into a locked mode scares me, along with that claw (!).

This is all just so exciting and nerve-wracking I can't imagine the emotions you must go through when writing this. Anyways I love this story and I love your writing. That is all.
Shaneguy chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Well done. Here are the test results: You are a great writer. I'm serious, that's what it says. "A great writer." That's funny. We weren't even testing for that.
But no, seriously, when i read it i can actually kind of hear the actual characters talking in my head. You stuck to the characters very well, and i can't wait for the next chapter! Plz hurry, the cliffhanger is killing me!
Anyway, back to testing!
Ratkinzluver33 chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
OH MY GOD! CLIFFHANGERS! That's not fair!
I can't wait for the next chapter :D!
YesNoMaybeIdk chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
You do realize what you're doing, right? By writing all these cliffhangers? I'll give you a hint: it has to with a certain cliche. Aka, "The suspense is killing me."

This isn't brave.

This is MURDER.

What did I ever do to you? :(

(Kidding. I love this story. I will love it forever. And then I'll love it again. Oh yeah, almost forgot: WHEATLEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!)
endershadow98 chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
Why did it have to send in a cliff hanger? and how will GLaDOS get around the facility now? It was a great chapter. I loved how GLaDOS made Wheatly's plan backfire and overrode the stalemate system.
Erowin chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
OH WOW THIS IS PERFECT. I love Wheatleys emotional rollercoaster and seeing how worried he is for Chell. And knowing that GLaDOS is going to take Chell out with her is a nice touch- I like seeing her emotional attachement to Chell and the character development she experienced while traveling with her to remain. Of course, she didnt keep her promise in the beginning of the fic and wanted to put her back into testing, so maybe not. Seeing her not wanting Chell to die is cute though. Unless you are going somewhere else with that issue, and I don't mind either way. You are an amazing and talented writer, and perfectly execute all the actions the characters take, so I know you will make it sound amazing no matter what motivations GlaDOS has.

Can't wait for the next chapter, I love hearing updates on your tumblr! Good luck in Uni!
LadyCha0s chapter 17 . 12/17/2012
Well... dang. Heh, can't wait for the next update? ; gettin very, very intense.
BabyCharmander chapter 17 . 12/17/2012
okay let me see if I can get some coherent thoughts together

I... really don't know what-all to say to this chapter because you caught me so off-guard at the end there I don't even... I'm still kindof stunned and I really don't know what to expect next.

I feel awful for both Wheatley and Chell. Chell's flashback made me tear up, and I was panicking during parts of Wheatley's scene. The idea of GLaDOS being scared, too, is just... wow, everything is going crazy.

Over all, the chapter is great-but waiting for the next chapter is going to be a killer.
AmalyaSoramuni chapter 17 . 12/17/2012
OH DEAR GOD, WRITE MORE. I hate cliffhangers! (Mainly because I don't know what's coming next.) Keep up the good work!
YesNoMaybeIdk chapter 16 . 12/6/2012
Well, seeing as Wheatley's probably too scared right now to say it, I'll say it for him:

Ohhhhh . . . crap . . .

GAH SO MUCH SUSPENSE. YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE. I wish there was another chapter! D:

Your writing skills are FANTASTIC, by the way. :D
AmalyaSoramuni chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
Loved this chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Ratkinzluver33 chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
I am speechless. Seriously.
HOLY CRAP THAT WAS INTENSE!
This chapter was awesome. To be honest, I was a little worried about the style change, but it worked out perfectly!
Princess of Rose chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
Oh my gosh.
You are killing me here. The next update better come soon!
Silverstreams chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely completely ADORE this story. One of your last updates was on my birthday, and let me tell you-it made an excellent birthday gift.
Also, you are a master at foreshadowing. I'm not sure how you do it, but this story kept giving off the vibe that Wheatley and Chell would eventually get caught by GLaDOS. I'm half scared for the characters, but half excited because I know the story's going to get even more intense and amazing than it already is. Keep up the excellent job-I'm waiting for the next installment.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »