Reviews for Paradox High School Romance
MageMew chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
I love this story so much! I do a thing called "Mod Mew Reads!," and the Mew in this story is basically me. I'm also impressed at how wonderfully funny this story is! Keep it up!
AnotherGuest chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Well, what do we have here... One of the most interesting stories ever, I guess.
This is probably one of the best parodies I've ever read. Not only is the writing beautiful, without unnecessairy and intentional mispellings and Caps Lock every two words, but also the whole concept screams originality. While it can be perceived somewhat unoriginal, since lots of people do try to mock stereotypes of fanfiction, you have given a new twist to it.
If I may suggest some stereotypes: First and foremost, new student in the middle of the year, the always 'unexpected' relationship between the most unsuspecting teacher and their worst student, evil mary-sues that must destroy the lead's happinness for no substancial reason, the class clown for the comic relief, the nerd rejecting the heartthrob, and finally the stalkerish fangirl, who, unlike SeeU's stereotype, just annoys the rest of the cast by being so incredibly weeabooish.
Now, I usually fangirl when reviewing, but I think you will appreciate this one better.
Keep Writing, please!
AnotherGuest... (J) (have a Russia)
yiseunggi chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Minny! It's been a long time! How are you? I missed you! Gosh, I don't remember when was the last time I heard from you but it feels like forever! I hope you're having a fun summer break. :)

Sorry for reviewing so late. ;ㅅ; Anyway, hahaha this chapter was so amusing! It was really amusing to read. :) I absolutely love it when SeeU blabbers! It adds to her charm and I think it's so adorable! I don't know why but she reminds me of myself. But I don't blabber much, do I? Hmmm...

Oh and I also liked the little twisty thingy at the end. XD I don't know exactly how to word it but I thought it was absolutely hilarious and unique because I don't see people writing stuff like that everyday. :)

Also, lovely little awkward moment at the end! :D

Oh yeah! When I saw the word "webcomics," I was so surprised! Hey Minny do you read webcomics/webtoons/whatever-else-you-call-it too? If so, care to recommend me some? :3 I read some too but the ones I like haven't been updated in a while or it ended. :(

I should be sleeping now. Instead I'm up reading fanfiction this late haha. XD I hope to see you updating! I really miss reading your stories!

I guess this is it for now. Bye! :)
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
SeeU is acting like Nepeta.

And it's Gleamykins's fault for introducing me to Homestuck.

But whatepurr. w
theunhappytwins chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
I haven't read this in a while, so I was in a sort of WTF moment...
I'm guessing Iroha or Teto?
The Queen of Double Standards chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
SeeU and Kaito! I want them together! Please update soon I need more!
The Queen of Double Standards chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
This story is like an abridged series or parody for writers. It's incredibly addictive, so I'm dreading catching up to the last chapter. I love SeeU though, and the reference to dating sims was awesome. Keep on writing!
The Queen of Double Standards chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
So I was rereading this and realized I never reviewed the later chapters, so here I go.

I adore this store because it's so simple and sweet and funny. Mew's sarcastic nature is a nice touch onto it all too keep cliches at bay, and the characters are all super likeable. Like Luka and Gakupo. I loved the addition of those two here.
yiseunggi chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Before I start talking about this chapter, I want to tell you two things. One, I'm sorry for reviewing so late. I don't know why but everything was a mess ever since I went on a six hour trip to/from Oregon. My sleeping pattern was messed up and I haven't had the time to properly review until now. So I'm sorry about that. And two, I wouldn't exactly call this a "proper" review because it's not. I'm holding a ice cream cone in one hand while typing this with my other hand. It's really hard but I'll try my best!

You know, I remember reading this chapter when it first came out. And I reread it again a few minutes ago and all I can think of is one thing. As I was reading this, I started thinking about KaitoxSeeU. The ending made me think about it and...well...I think it's cute. I'm not fond of this crack pairing yet but I have a feeling that my feeling for this pairing will soon grow like YuumaxSeeU and SeeWooxSeeU.

Anyway I just wanted to say that I feel bad for Kaito. The whole love triangle thing going on and Kaito unable to be with Miku. It's kind of complicated, but I still love it. XD Go Kaito! Whoot! I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Update soon Minny! :)
DeathThePanda chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Oops. I was wrong in my last review! Sorry! My iPod spazzed. They were different! Sorry again.
DeathThePanda chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Hi! New reader here! This story is amazing. It's unique from other stories with the narrator and everything. When I read chapter five I was excited because I had one more chapter, but they were the same. D:
Flamingo Bubbles chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Another chapter! Huzzah!

I really enjoyed the juxtaposition of Mew's thoughts with what was actually happening around her, particularly when she realized that she was following around Gumi instead of Miku; her interactions with Gakupo were also nice and made me giggle. :) Although, that part made me wonder; when she narrates for herself in the 3rd person, is she finally admitting that she's just as wrapped up in this little high-school drama as everyone else? Hmmm...it'll be interesting to see where the develops.

You know, the way that Mew narrates this makes me think that she's either a closet fangirl who greatly enjoys real-life shipping or she just has no friends and likes to make up little drama filled stories for everything that's happening around her. XD

Also...for some reason, I can picture he using sock puppets or something of the like (while looking completely disinterested) to describe the story thus-far to someone who hasn't been keeping up.

But all my silliness aside, another great chapter with effective use of a very unique narrative style! Can't wait to read mooooooore! :D
yiseunggi chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Oh my gosh, I thought I was watching a drama! The LenxGumi part made me lean in on my computer screen and read everything reaaalllllyyyyy slowly. XD I love dramas! Fanfiction dramas, TV dramas, oh I love it all! Especially when my favorite characters/idols appear. :)

I just totally burst out laughing at the beginning when Luka and Gakupo were doing the whole "Yes-No" argument. I love those. :)

Anyway I'm dying to know what happens next in the story! What will Miku do? I must know soon! As usual, fantastic chapter. I loved every part of it.

Oh, before I forget, I found an error. "He's spazzing mentally. the words he just spit out repeating endlessly." Isn't the "t" in "the" supposed to be capitalized because it's after a period?

Update soon, okay? :)
98's chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Pfftt... this is seriously.. hilarious? Entertaining? I wanted to laugh out loud when I read this, but then my friends would think I was crazy or something.

You definitely did a good job. It's really amusing. and... update soon!
yiseunggi chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
"...she has unwillingly created a love triangle of epic (–ly stupid) proportions." LOLOLOL that's the BEST ending EVER! You seriously need to update this fanfic! I want to know what's going to happen next! ;A;

Before I forget, I absolutely adore the picture of Mew in the cover. Her expression makes me smile. :)

Today's the last day of my break and I wasn't feeling too happy about it since I start school tomorrow and I forgot everything I learned in class, so I logged on into fanfiction thinking that reading fanfics could make me feel better. But then I suddenly remembered I needed to reivew this so I started reading this fanfic, and by the time I finished, I was laughing and smiling so hard that my sides hurt. :D I My Me Mine, you make me feel so happy whenever I read your fanfics. :)

Back in chapter 3 when the whole bomb thing was going on, I was thinking, "No way. That's impossible." But then everything sounded so real that I actually began to believe that Neru really did hide a bomb. But when Lola was talking about Miku sleeping, I started giggling because everything was just a dream and it had me completely fooled!

You must update this soon. For real. I'll be waiting for the next chapter! :3