Reviews for On the Run
Princess Unikitty chapter 18 . 9/11/2013
that was a great story WOW. you two are great authors and i would love to see more from you. well done!
Midnight-Rose4563 chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
Yay an update!I dont really care that its short cause u updated!

You guys r SUPERAWSOME!:)

I love reviewing!this is one of my favorite oc story!You guys are really talanted authors,and really funny!

UPDATE SOON!:)
Midnight-Rose4563 chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
OOOO!I new this was coming and yet it still suprized me!

The jackie and lucy moment was hillarous!

OOOOOO CLIFFHANGER AND OOOOOO ITS ALMOST THE END!

I cant wait till you guys update soon and i really want to see what happpens to rea...

BYEZ AND UPDATE SOON!
Scarstorm2000 chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
Hey invadercari! Abbl2's sister here, um... are you taking other OC's that yur fans have? Because I told Abbl2 to tell you about a charictar idea, if she hasn't told you then ask her about it! PLEASE?

thnx
Midnight-Rose4563 chapter 15 . 5/5/2012
HAHAHA She stabed him with a

OOOOO jackies jelouis.!

OOOOOO reas pissed at him!

OOOOOOO chads parents tested on rea!

Please Dont let rea and chad get together.

I loved this chapter!It was funny and had drama in it!

To me you typed super fast!

So Is there gunna be a Jacksons Point of Veiw?

I already said who my fav charcters are but im starting to like Lucy more.

So reas Name Is pronoced Ray?

Great Chapter!
Midnight-Rose4563 chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
HEYYY IM BACK!LOL

Great Chapter!

Kool Hazels gots a new power!

AWWW the Phantom part was so sweet!

I love revieing !

UPDATE SOON I WAS WAITING FOREVER FOR YOU TO

Bye!
Midnight-Rose4563 chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
AMAZING!

And awwww for the hint of romance(to me it was)

Poor rea,lost her best friend in front of her.

I just had to hug my dogs hershey and roxy and tell them i luv them

HURRRY FOR AN UPDATE!

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!

Midnight-Rose4563 chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
YES AN UPDATE!

IVe been waiting for you to update!

Loved the action in this chpter.

Make sure to label who's pov it is since u forgot it.

Midnight-Rose4563 chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
I love really sweet and funny.

Just saying that jackson and rea would be great up to you.

DeathWish1234 chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
Hey I'm reviewing on my own story! It's Invadercari here folks yes I know I haven't spoken up in any authors notes but eh I was pissed actually I always am not at my partner in crime more like my annoying writers block the other chapters will be posted soon. I'm working on chapter eleven and no I don't think the conflict should be adde yet it's a trilogy for gods sakes abbL2 doofus anywAys remember we discussed the big clif hanger that the fans aren't suppose to know about yet aroun chappie fourteen aka Lucy and rea time to yeah you know anyways then the conflict will become personal haha I'm working hard and I've got some AMAZING ideas that and I am amazing review fans tell us which characters you like and maybe later in the trilogy my co author and I will open up a little and accept some of your OCs in the story if abbL2 can't figure out how to fit em in I will I'm just cool like that hahaha. I love yeah abbL2 I'll see you soon enough and we shall converse about our AMAZINGNESS! Yes ppl I love invader zim I you handnt noticed from the over used word and capitalized word AMAZING!